003

003: twenty minutes left

Jungkook walked slowly, gently holding Y/N's hand in his. They reached the two doors leading to the male and the female bathrooms, and he turned to smile at her. "Wait here, I'll be right back."

He opened the door and walked inside.

Y/N barely had enough time to let out a quiet sigh, when the door opened once more, and Jungkook walked out with two males, holding the hands of both with his.

One of them was tall and had strawberry blonde hair. He was wearing a dark blue sweater, light denim jeans, and black converse. A surprised expression was on his face as he let Jungkook drag him towards the female.

The other was just as tall and his hair, which was a dark shade of brown, stuck to his forehead and looked as if he had been stuck under heavy rain, but that wasn't possible, as his clothes, a long-sleeved white shirt, jeans similar to the ones of the first male and a pair of light brown boots, seemed — and was — completely dry. His face was flushed, his pinkish lips parted slightly, also surprised.

The first man was the first to snap out of his daze. "Jungkook, what the fuck? Haven't you ever learned that you should respect others' privacy?"

He grinned, ignoring the man's words. "Namjoon, Seokjin, this is Y/N." He gestured to the female, who was watching them all timidly, worried that what Jungkook did might've been a bad idea.

Namjoon turned his head to look at her. He studied her face, before smiling.

"Hey. Nice to meet you," he said politely, before turning back to Jungkook. "Okay, we met her. Now, could you leave us alone? We only have fifteen minutes left until the performance. We need to... uh, practice."

Namjoon pulled his hand out of the younger male's, and grabbed Jin's, before pulling him back into the bathroom.

Jungkook burst out laughing, and Y/N smiled slightly. "Are they... well, gay?"

"Bisexual," he corrected her, once he had stopped laughing, even though he still had a grin on his face. "Let's see if we can find anyone else. There are still Yoongi and Hoseok."

"Okay," the female replied, smiling. They walked around the cafe, and she finally realized how big it was. There must've been at least forty tables there, and there were people sat at almost each one. And all these people would be watching Jungkook and the others' live performance. Now she understood why this meant so much to her best friend. Not only would her brother be getting a chance to perform in front of a group of people; it would be a pretty big crowd of people, too.

"Ah, here they are!" Jungkook exclaimed, snapping Y/Nout of her thoughts. She looked up to see two males sat at a table, as one of them, who had unnaturally bright red hair, talked excitedly, but quietly, to the other, whose hair was a light shade of blue and had propped up his head with two hands, trying his best to listen, but slowly falling asleep.

"Hey, Yoongi, try not to fall asleep. We're going to be performing in about ten minutes," Jungkook said with a grin. 

The blue-haired male frowned at him. "I still don't understand why it has to be so late. Couldn't we have done it at about four in the afternoon?"

"It's so that we have a bigger audience. More people to judge our performance," Jungkook answered. His gaze drifted to the other man, who had stopped talking and was watching them all in silence. "Hi, Hoseok!"

"Hey!" he replied with a bright smile. He gestured towards the female. "Who's this?"

Yoongi suddenly looked up at her, and his jaw dropped down, seemingly in shock.

"Y/N?.." he whispered. 

She frowned in confusion. "Um... yes?.. Do I know you?.." 

The male seemed disappointed. 

"Uh... never mind. Anyway, I'm Yoongi."

"Nice to meet you," she replied, smiling in a friendly way. He nodded, before looking down at the table, his face expressionless, even though in reality it hid a thousand feelings at that moment. 

He cleared his throat. "Shouldn't we be going? The performance is soon, isn't it?"

"O-oh, right!" Jungkook, who had been having a quiet conversation with Hoseok, said, grinning. "Excited?"

"Not really," Yoongi muttered. 

The younger male nodded awkwardly at the reply. "I'll go find everyone else. Y/N, you can just stay here."

She nodded and sat down at the table, smiling at all of them as they walked off. All, except for Yoongi. The male stood there, watching her face, searching for some hint of recognition. She stared back at him in confusion.

"A-ah, sorry," he said, smiling weakly and running off before she got a chance to reply. Y/N blinked, trying to comprehend how he had known her name and wondering whether she had ever met him before. His face looked vaguely familiar, but he must've just looked like someone else she had known before. Or maybe she saw him on the street and remembered his undeniably attractive features. Either way, she was still tired, and couldn't wait for the performance to begin and end, so that she could go home.