015

015: the sleepover - part one.

"Well, that was an experience," Y/N muttered, using the back of her hand to wipe the sweat off her forehead. Seonae hadn't been too bad; she tried to be nice, though she did snap sometimes, and it was obvious that she was slightly mad about something related to Y/N. Maybe her friend's application to there was rejected, or something... 

Seokjin had walked out of his small office at some point. The creaky noise produced by the movement of the door made the female look in that direction. They'd made eye contact and he immediately walked back inside and closed the door. He didn't go back out after that; or at least she didn't see him go out. 

Y/N pulled out her phone and noticed that she had unread messages from Jisoo, Jungkook, Jimin and an unknown number. She opened them.

Jisoup 😜: Hi! Just wanted to apologize for getting with your ex because I just realized I never did. In case you were wondering, everything's fine! It's great! Also, why did you break up with him? He is straight, right???

She frowned. What--

Y/N: Hey, what the fuck\

Y/N: Hey, wh\

Y/N: It's fine! I already talked to you about this. I'm completely over him, so it really doesn't matter. All I'm worried about is that you should be careful with him, I don't want you to get hurt. Yeah, he's straight, why??

Jisoo replied almost immediately.

Jisoup 😜: Hahahahahahahhahahahah thanks, no reason uwu ^^

Y/N sighed. I hope she's okay. She's been kind of weird lately. 

She checked the messages from Jungkook. 

Johncock 💦: Heyyy, Y/N!~ I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight? I know we already went on one yesterday, but I mean, you're my girlfriend and we don't even know that much about each other. We only met like, two days ago, too. :/ 
Johncock 💦: What do you say? 💞💞

The female read the messages, before realizing that he did have a point. She barely even knew anything about him. Why did she even say yes when he asked her to be his girlfriend? That was dumb. 

Well, it's too late now. Hopefully he'll be exactly as I think he is now and I won't regret this. 

Y/N: Yeah, where should we go?

Y/N then checked the one from Jimin.

Jimin: sorry

She ignored it and moved on to the unknown number. 

Unknown: I'm watching you. 

Y/N raised an eyebrow. Probably just someone pranking me.

Y/N: Excuse me? Who is this?

They didn't reply, so she just shrugged it off. Jeez, are people that bored? That even scared me for a second. 

The female let out another sigh, before continuing to walk back home. It was already dark, since it was six in the evening. When does Jungkook even want to meet? It's already getting late, and I'd need like, three hours to get ready, so I make a better impression than on my first date with him. I wanted to go earlier to bed today, but I guess not. 

She had just arrived at her doorstep when she noticed she had multiple new messages from Jungkook. Damn, I should really take my phone off silent sometimes, huh?

Johncock 💦: How about we just have a movie night at my house? 
Johncock 💦: It'll be fun, I promise 😘

Y/N: Sure. 
Y/N: Wait, what about Jisoo? And aren't your parents there?

Johncock 💦: Jisoo went out with some friends or something?
Johncock 💦: and our parents went abroad for some "alone time", we're considered adults now + i'm moving out soon so like yeah

Damn, that bitch has other friends? If so, why does she always hang out with only me? ...Or maybe I'm the one who has no other friends. Never mind--

Y/N: Okay, sounds great! At what time?

Instead of a message as a reply, she got a car honk that came from behind her. She turned around to see Jungkook sitting in the front seat of his car, grinning at her. 

She sighed and ran up to his window as it rolled down. "Jungkook! I still need time to get ready."

"What do you mean? You look perfect right now," he replied, looking her over with a puzzled expression. 

She rolled her eyes. "I'll be back in a second."

I don't think I have enough time for make up, but I should at least change. 

Y/N put on her favorite clothes, grabbed her phone and keys and rushed back out not to keep Jungkook waiting too long. However, when she stepped out of the house, his car was no longer there. 

"Did I take too long?" she muttered to herself. "What the hell--"

She was about to go back inside when his car drove up to her house once again. 

"There was a car behind me, so I had to move," Jungkook explained. Y/N smiled and got in the car.

  ∞ 

"So what do you want to watch?" Y/N asked him as they walked inside his house. 

"I dunno. Pick something, I'll go change. Oh, do you want to change, too?"

"Into what?" she asked, confused.

"Your pyjamas?.. Wouldn't that be more comfortable?"

"Uh, I didn't get them with me. I thought we were just going to watch something and I'd go home, since it's late already."

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Y/N.

"Oh no, honey," he whispered, his breath softly brushing against her ear. "I think you should sleep over."

A.N. hi uwu what up

i finally updated and it's shit but i hope y'all liked it 😔

this sounds like something 7 year old me would write but 🤡🤡

aNYWAY i am sO grateful for the amount of lov this is receiving (idk why it is but--) and uhhH like what should i do if this gets 100k reads(besides screaming and spamming all of my friends)?? comment ur idea and i might do it uwu