016

016: the sleepover - part two.

Y/N stumbled and nearly fell. Jungkook let go of her. 

"Something wrong?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"Uh, yeah, no. I'm fine. I just don't think I'm going to stay over tonight. We've only been dating for like, a day?" Y/N replied, taking a small step away from him. 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, so? Why can't you stay over?"

"I just--"

"It's not a choice," he interrupted flatly, almost glaring into her eyes. The female took another step back, feeling intimidated, and his expression softened. "I-I'm sorry... I guess I just didn't want to stay alone tonight... it's fine, I guess..."

Jungkook looked downwards, upset. When Y/N looked at him, she felt guilty. He's sad because of me. I can't do this to him.

She took a deep breath. Whatever. He's Jisoo's brother. He's my boyfriend. If I trust Jisoo, I can trust him, too.

"I... I guess I could spend the night here," Y/N mumbled.

Jungkook looked up at her. "Really?!"

He sounded so excited, the female couldn't help but let a small smile onto her face. "Really."

"Okay! Uh, so... you can use my shirt as pyjamas since you didn't get yours and--"

"Um... can't I just use Jisoo's? I think that would fit me better," she said.

Her boyfriend paused, before his expression became slightly less enthusiastic. "Oh. Okay, I guess. Um, you can change in her room then. You know where it is, right?"

"Yeah. Uh... by the way, why haven't I met you before? I mean, I've been here multiples times before and I never--"

"I was in college abroad," he answered quickly, his face expressionless. "I graduated kinda early, so..."

"Oh. Right."

Y/N walked into Jisoo's room and pulled out her phone.

Y/N: hey bitch, I'm at ur house. can i use some of ur clothes

She waited a couple of minutes, but when no reply came, she took it as a yes and started picking out clothes.

Just as she was taking off her top, she heard the door creak. She quickly put it back on and saw Jungkook at the door.

"I-I'm so sorry," he said, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. "Jisoo just texted me asking to check something in her room. You were taking a while, so I just assumed you were ready but I guess you weren't."

Y/N frowned. "Uh... okay, then. Please leave now."

He nodded without showing his face and left, closing the door behind himself.

If Jisoo didn't reply to me, why did she text him? Is she ignoring me? Is he lying to me? What the hell is going on?

 ∞ 

Y/N walked out of the room and made her way to the living room, where Jungkook was sprawled out on the couch, his face focused on his phone as he typed something.

"Hey," she said, alerting him of her presence. 

He hastily dropped the phone and looked at her. "Hi! S-sorry about before... hahah..."

"It's fine. Anyway, uh, you were going to check something there, right?"

"Ah, yeah. Pick out a movie for now. Anything's fine," he told her, smiling at her. He then ran to the room.

Y/N sat down on the couch, only to realize she had sat down on Jungkook's phone. She moved over and picked it up, before switching it on. He had multiple messages from an unsaved number that looked vaguely familiar to the female.

?: Listen, Jeon Jungkook. 
?: If I want something, I
will get it and you can't do anything about it.
?: And if you even try to stop me one more time, not only will I get her anyway, but you'll end up in the hospital and never see her again.
?: Is that what you want?
?: Reply, you fucking coward.

"When I said pick out a movie, I didn't mean read the messages on my phone."

Y/N jumped and looked up to see Jungkook standing right behind her, looking over her shoulder.

"W-who is this? Why are t-they threatening you?" she asked nervously. "What's this about?"

He let out a frustrated sigh as he picked up his phone. "Nothing you have to worry about. Pick a movie."

Jungkook scrolled through the available movies on the TV, waiting for Y/N to choose one. 

"Uh... this one," she mumbled, pointing to a random movie. He smiled at her slightly. 

"Do you want some popcorn? Drinks?"

"Sure?"

He stood up to go to the kitchen, making sure to get his phone with him this time. Y/N sighed and pulled out her own phone. There was one message from Jisoo.

Jislut 👀: help

A/N. ok but srsly what do i do if i get 100k

1. face reveal
2. another book uwu
3. a crack version of this or smth--
4. a trailer for this
5. all of the above

comment a number uwu