The beginning

• Dedicated to Niamh Casey

Annabelle POV

My name is Annabelle grace Artegon. My hair is the colour purple, my eyes are purple and I get into fights a lot and I always win. Not beating up fights just fights with my mouth.

I don't know my real dad because he split up with my mum and I have a stepdad. Everyone does not know me because I just moved here and I'm looking forward and nervous to go to a new school. But I still want to know who my true father is. "Annabelle we're here at our new home. Have a good look at it" my mum said. I was sitting...actually I was kneeling and had my head in my hands. I was upset because I missed my old friends.

I sat up and looked out the window.

"Mum, which is our house?" I asked.

"Annabelle, have patience," My mum said.

"Una,(my mum) you missed the house," John (my stepdad) said smiling.

I rolled my eyes up at him and just ignored him smiling at me. My mum turned the car around and parked in the new driveway.

I got out but my dog, Harvey  jumped out and chased all the birds away that were bathing in the birdbath. I ran after Harvey and chased him. I walked up the door and pushed it. It wouldn't budge.

"Mum, the door won't open" I shouted.

"Maybe because you need keys, your so dumb" Liam (my brother) shouted laughing.

I stuck my tongue at him and took the keys from my mum. As I put them in I could smell my fresh new home. Liam ran over to me and Kevin (my older brother) just walked over. We walked inside the house and went exploring.