Into the cool house

I ran up the stairs and went up the next stairs. I looked in every single room so I can pick the right room for me to have. I looked in the last one and I loved it.

"I picked my bedroom" I shouted. I went out to the car and got all my belongings. I went into my new room and dropped everything because I saw someone but not like a ghost, more like a person. It was a boy, very mysterious but cute.

"Annabelle, come down stairs and get some lunch" my mum called. I ran out the door and slid down the banister.

When I got to bottom, I walked into the kitchen. I stopped walking and looked at the top of the balcony that was just outside my room and the mysterious person was more clear. At first I was not sure if I was dreaming but I actually wasn't.

"Annabelle, what are you doing. Get in here before your roll goes stale" said Mum.

Surely it must be in my imagination. I decided not to mention it, or they might think I was crazy and after all I did think I had an imaginary friend when I was younger!

Kevin and Liam were sitting at the island that was in the centre of the room while Mum was making my roll.

"Mum, make sure there's no ham in it or anything else that I hate" I said by sitting beside Kevin.I ate my roll and drank some coke. I said bye and walked up the stairs.

When I got to my room, weirdly all my stuff were put away.I decided not to tell anyone - it felt exciting.Afterwards,it got dark and everyone went to bed because there's school and work tomorrow. I went to sleep and slept soundly all night until 7.