Becoming a Princess ,Angel ,Goddess!!

I woke up to find Peter bouncing on my bed.

"Ok, I'm awake, what do you want?" I whispered to him.

"Get out and come with me" He ordered. I laughed but he was serious.

"Ok. I'll go with you" I answered. He took my hand and we disappeared. When I opened my eyes we were on clouds except at night time, like 1:00 in the morning.

"Come on, stop dragging me back, Annabelle. Look if you don't want to go you won't get your angel wings" Peter said. I stared at him thinking to myself

"Is he insane?" but he looked serious. We came to a big, white castle and went inside.Guards stopped us for going but Peter showed them a password thing and he was let in with me being pulled.

The place was amazing and for some reason everyone that was flying around stopped what they were doing and stared at not Peterl but me. The king came out and everyone bowed. I didn't bow because I didn't even know the guy more like a total weirdo.

"Are you Una Artegon's daughter?" the king asked.

"Yes, I am. May I ask, why are you asking me that question?" I answered with my hands on my hips. He smiled and started to laugh. I frowned at him and turned my back on him.

"Well, Annabelle, if you're Una's daughter, you need to know who your father is" he replied.

"I'll pass, I don't really want to know who my father is, because what's the point of knowing" I answered back.

"How dare you speak to me like that. I thought you were a sweet thing but just rotten" he roared. I turned around and said

"I'm sorry for being mean to you, your majesty" I said. I laid my head low and I felt someone touch me on the shoulder. I looked up and the king was looking into my eyes.

"You don't need to call me "your majesty" because I'm your father" he said smiling again.

I didn't believe him at first but when I looked deeply into his kind eyes I saw that he was telling the truth. I ran into him and hugged him.

"Does this mean, that she's the missing princess, your majesty?"Peter asked. The king nodded and looked at Daniel in a good mood.

"It's up to Annabelle of course. Annabelle, would you like to be a princess?" my father asked. Well, when I was little I always wanted to be a princess.

"I would love to but on one condition" I answered.

"Ok, what is your condition Anna?"Peter asked.

'Well, I would love to become a princess, an angel and also a goddess. Oh and if it's possible if my friends can become angels too. is that possible?" I asked.

"Oh, they are already angels, they just kept it as a secret because you would freak out"my father said.

My dreams became true, well sort of. I got my angels wings and became a goddess. Oh and also best of all a princess.