Different islands to explore

So I was like a little cat in a tree and watching a group of dogs looking for me. They obviously saw me run into the school entrance, STALKERS! Then my friends whispered to me to fly over to them. They were just above me in the air waiting for me to climb up into the air. I trusted them so I flew up slowly and accidentally hit my head off a branch and shouted

"Ow!".

They heard me and we disappeared but they followed us. So that meant that they disappeared too, oh great. When I opened my eyes I saw that we were in my castle.

"Wait, this wasn't a dream. Oh I wish it was so badly"I thought to myself. Peter told me to go and talk to my father and I said no. Marie said she'll go with me but I said "Tuff, I'm not going" and I folded my arms.

Then Cassie went to the king and came out with him. He whispered to her and said "that we have to go on a long journey and find the waterfall of mount doom" she nodded and he left without another word.

"He said -"

"I know what he said. Lets just go on this stupid journey, get it over with and I can go back to my normal life" I interrupted. I jumped off the castle and went ahead.

"You don't even know witch way to go, stupid"Orla said.

"I'll find it" I shouted.

"Do you even know where it is, Annabelle?" Ciara asked.

"I'll find it" I answered.

'How?" Cassie asked.

"I just will, ok"I shouted back. They followed me and I got lost.

"Are you lost or something, Annabelle?" Orla asked smiling at me.

"I'm afraid so" I said in a deep voice.

"What's that ahead of us?" Peter asked pointing at an Island but not made of clouds. It was a floating Island,thats inpossible. A floating Island in a cloud field, werid but that's just life I suppose. Then I noticed that there was more then just one floating Island.

"There's more then one island"I said to everyone.