Back to school and hiding

My alarm went off and when I looked at it, it was half 7. I fell out bed and hit my head off my bedside table. I lay on the ground, blood everywhere (not all over the room, just all over me!) My brother opened the door and called Mum to come over to us. She came, asked him "what's wrong now?" and saw me. She didn't see the blood for some reason and told me to get ready for school. She left without another word and my brother just stared at me.

"She can't see the blood, Annabelle" he said. He walked away and I noticed that the blood was flowing back into my body. It was like magic, actually it WAS magic and very powerful magic. Weird but cool, in my own opinion. I got up on my feet and went over to my wardrobe.

I put my uniform on then my socks and shoes. I ran down stairs then I forgot that I was being watched. I looked behind me and peeking behind the purple chair that was by the phone was Ciara. I put my hand on my hips, rolled my eyes up at god (no offence) and went into the kitchen. Mum was outside hanging out the washing, John was watching rugby, Kevin was eating toast, Liam was playing with Harvey and I went over to the fridge, got out milk oh you get the story, I was getting my breakfast, duh and then I walked out the front door. Kevin and Liam had parent/teacher meetings today but I didn't, ha. I ran to my school and walked to my school. When I got to it the bell went and literally skipped to class.

I arrived just as everyone was seated. I quickly dashed to my seat, sat down, took out my books, drank some water, took deep breaths and noticed that my friends were not in there seats but having a meeting outside the classroom. I walked out and watched, listened, complained in my head and Orla noticed me and I quickly ran for it. I ended up outside, hiding in a tree when I saw someone you do not want to meet........OH GREAT!