Running away from the sky and falling

I was in bed, asleep, when I made up my mind and was going to leave this place. I got out of the sheets and packed some outfits (what, I don't want to leave them here, because I like them) in a suitcase I found. I didn't go out the door because there were armed guards standing outside so I climbed out my window. I flew to the edge of the cloud, looked behind me, smiled, whispered saying

"Don't worry, I'll visit but I need to catch up on school" and literally jumped off, falling, falling, falling and then land on two feet and run for it, ha. So I landed on top of the Eiffel Tower and flew north, I think, arrived at my school and literally ran for it until I got to my house.

When I opened the front door Kevin was right in front of me.

"I thought you were in you're bedroom?" he asked. I wrapped my arms around him and he was surprised (he didn't know what was going on with me) then he hugged me back.

"I'M HOME, YA! I'M SO HAPPY" I thought to myself. I went up to my room, said hi to Liam when I passed his room (his door was open so I might as well), he stared at me like was some ghost or something, I don't know. I opened my door quietly, checked if that fella was there, he wasn't so I walked in and shut the door gently then I heard a laugh that randomly came out of no where.

I spung around, couldn't see the person laughing at me but I couldn't find it so I jump onto my bed, kicked me shoes off and fell alseep then heard some one say "fuck off, Mellisa, you bitch, can't you see I'm spying on this little one" it said, I started to laugh then they appeared in front of me, actually this "Mellisa" girl did.

"She's so cute, I shall eat her all up" she said. Then the boy voice appeared and this really dark but cute boy appeared sititng on my desk.