More and more and more islands, its seams like forever

"We have been walking like for 2 or 3 hours and I haven't eaten since the morning" I complained.

I sat down on the soft, green, grass and rested my whole body.

"Heads" Cassie said by throwing a apple at me but gently.

I caught it and savaged it then I got up. I asked Peter can I go on his back and he said yea. I jumped on him and we travelled so many islands, it seamed forever until we finally came to the last one, thank god! I was being sarcastic, Peter said "that there were a couple of islands scattered everywhere" and I got really bored. A couple! A COUPLE!!!! Then when we stepped on one it wasn't an island but land and not made of clouds.

I looked behind me and noticed that we were being stalked.

"We're being stalked, pass it onto the others" I whispered to Orla. She whispered to Peter and stopped walking. He turned around and shouted "who's there, show yourself". Nobody was there and Daniel came over to me.

"Why did you lie? Stupid girl" Daniel shouted

"What did you say, you big ape" I shouted back

"Now calm down, Annabelle" Aoife said softly.

Then I heard my name being called from a metre away from me. I walked over to the rock and peeked behind it. Standing in front of me was my older brother Kevin. He had wings too but bigger then mine, duh, he's older.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. I froze and I didn't know what to do next.......

"ANNABELLE?" Peter shouted. I ran back to the others but accidentally bumped into Peter. We landed with a thump and my brother was watching us.

"Who's that, Anna?" Milly asked.

"My older brother, Kevin" I shouted.

"Get off me!" Daniel shouted. I looked at him and saw that his eyes sparkle. I got off him helped him back onto his feet again and I asked Kevin to join us in his journey. He was thrilled and ran ahead of us.

Tara ran with him in athletics so they know each other for quite a long time. The two of them might have something going on and I want to find out. I'm not possitive that they have what I think they have.