Doing stupid things and saved by a cute boy

When we finished eating we went outside into the yard. We were hanging out on a massive balcony, I was sitting on the edge and for some reason, I did something really stupid.

Basically, I fell off and landed in the fountain. I was alive for some reason but was asleep well sort of because I had my eyes shut and I was being carried out of the water by the cute boy earlier. I opened my eyes and beamed at him.

"Eh, can you put me down, please?" I asked. He put me down and I shook my head to get out all the water out my ears.

"Annabell. Are you ok? How come you're not dead? Oh, this just terrible and weird. Are-" Marie shouted, panicking but Ciara told her to shut up. "

Anna, are you ok?" Cassie asked. I smiled but Lola looked serious.

"I'm totally fine guys. Thanks for saving me, em, what's your name?" I asked the boy who saved me.

"How can you be fine. You could have been killed" Orla shouted.

"Now Orla, calm down," Tara said. I walked away and the boy followed me. I climbed up a really hight tree and sat there. The boy flew up instead of climbing and sat beside me.

"How the hell did you do that?" I asked.

"You could have done it too, Anna. By the way, my name is Peter and I gave you that necklace," he said.

I didn't know what the hell he was talking about so I jumped off the tree, landed on both feet and ran back to my classroom.
It was strange, well he is, but it was strange that I landed safely in the water on both feet and he can fly. Very strange indeed.

I walked into my classroom and sat down. I fouled my arms and put them on my table. I buried my head and didn't hear the teacher come in.

"Just to tell you that the teacher came in, Annabelle" Marie whispered. I sat up and got my books out. As the day ended I had to walk home alone. I came to my house eventually and pushed the door open. I shut the door and Liam came rushing down the stairs and jumped into my arms.

"Ow. Liam, you're hurting me. Ow! Stop it!" I screamed. My mum came out of the kitchen and smiled.

"You have a visitor, Annabelle. He's up in your bedroom" She said by walking back into the kitchen.

A boy? In my bedroom? I betcha its that boy who saved me from drowning. I ran up the stairs and the next until I got to my bedroom. I was right when I saw him. He was sitting on my bed, eyes closed, then opened one eye and smiled. I came in and put my school bag on my desk and opened the curtains (what, I forgot to open them the morning). I opened a window just to get the dust out of my room out into the fresh air.

"Annabelle, are you sure your ok?" Peter asked for some reason because he's the one who saved me and was not really amazed that I landed safely.

"I told you, I'm totally fine" I answered. I was kinda getting annoyed."Hey, to you want to stay for dinner?"

He nodded. I went outside my room and shouted"Mum?" and she came rushing in.

"What is it funny?" she asked.

"Can my friend stay for dinner?" I asked smiling. She nodded and for some reason, I started to get really hyper. We had a glorious dinner and then I said goodbye to Peter after we had dessert. I was really tired so I went to bed and decided to fall out of my bed, ha!