Stuck with a Vampire, Werewolf and a Snake girl, weird

Ok, so here I was in my own bedroom, staring into the eyes of a Vampire, listing to a bloody talking werewolf guy and I'm not saying anything but I know what side there on. The bad side, more like the evil side then the bad side.

"You're not eating me because I taste really bad. You're a vampire, aren't you?" I said. I folded my arms and looked at my door.

"And you" I said pointing at the boy who had a big smirk written all over his face. You know, I have powers and I just realised that when I came into the room in the first place. "You're a Werewolf, are you? And there is someone missing. A snake girl, that's what it is" I said.

"That's right" a women voice said. She appeared out of no where and looked at me like I was her dinner. I put my head on my pillow and blew some fire. Not much happening here, IN MY BEDROOM, I'm not going to try and kill them.

Well I haven't really trained as much as the others so I must be very weak. I got up went over to the boy and sat beside him for no reason why. Then he disappeared but the girls didn't.

"The name is Amelia" the women said. It started to get dark outside and it was past my drama class.

"Get out before I get really hot" I shouted.

"Pf ft, we're way powerful then you hun and you can't tell us what to do" Mellisa said with her hands on her hips. I started to get really angry that I broke a pencil that caught fire. The girls disappeared without another word and I went to bed. Weird girls and the boy is way weirder.