SaTzu ❤ 1

A/N: I'm a good dealer. 😉 Here ya go~

••••••••••

(Tzuyu's Side)

After the doctor checked, he stated that his theory regarding Sana losing her memory is to be expected and Tzuyu was never so devastated in her life.

"She can actually be discharge tomorrow. Don't force her to remember things, it'll give her massive headache." He then patted Tzuyu's head. "Don't worry, just think positive. At least her memories are the ones that are gone, not her."

Tzuyu looked up and finds a smiling doctor.

"Always remember, memories can be created again if it's gone, but never the same person."

He then left after shutting the doors close.

Tzuyu took a deep breath, she doesn't want to cry. Crying should only be done once, and just be thankful she's still here. She then calm herself before facing Sana.

'Guess I need to introduce myself.' She mentally sighed before taking back her seat.

Sana eyed her silently.

"My name is Chou Tzuyu, 19 years old and I'm your fiancé." She started, but before she could even continue Sana cut her off.

"Wait- are you sure, you are who you are?"

Tzuyu mentally sighed. This kind of Sana is nosy. She nodded, pulling out her wallet with her license card and gave it to Sana.

Sana looked at it carefully before nodding. "Okay, continue."

Tzuyu spent an hour explaning it to Sana who she is, where she lives and what they are doing in Russia. But noticing Sana's bratty deamanor, she excluded the idol thingies. Like if Sana knew, she would start to boast nonsense things. If Sana would regain her memory, she'll understand why anyway.

After the longest self conversation Tzuyu had ever initiated in her life, finally she has done explaining the necessary things.

The question is, how can she tell this to their parents? It would be hard on them and probably much more worried because she, herself, hadn't regain her memories.

Should she tell them or not?

Tzuyu sighed and rubbed her temple. 'I willl tell them but I'll just have to make sure I'll be the one handling Sana. I want to be the one taking care of her.'

She then stands. "I'll just call our parents and inform them about your situation."

After Sana nodded, she then left the room and called through a landline phone from the hospital. After a series of rings, the phone was picked up.

"Mom,"

"Ah, Tzuyu? Is there any problem? You called from a telephone."

She sighed. "There is, mom. Sana got into an accident and got amnesia as well."

The woman gasped. "Oh my God. I'll send my men to get-"