SaTzu ❤ 14

(Other girl's Side)

Nayeon nudged Jihyo's side while watching Sana doing the photoshoot. They are currently at a secluded part of the park where they are having their photoshoot schedule under autumn season, and its Sana's turn after Nayeon. The other members were at the tent sitting while watching the squirrel does her thing.

"Look at Sana." Nayeon whispered to the girl beside her. "I think she's really having a hard time."

Jihyo nodded. "Yeah, she took a lot of takes today."

"Tzuyu-ah already looked so impatient taking Sana's shoots." Momo looked at the duo worriedly.

Nayeon sighed and hugged her coat closer. "I'm really curious what happened. Sana won't even tell us why."

"She was just crying outside our room." Mina said.

"Maybe this has something to do with Tzuyu." Nayeon pursed her lips while looking at the other girls. "She won't be like that without a big reason."

"Maybe it's something related to her family?" Momo pondered making Jihyo shook her head.

"I don't think so. If this does involved her family, she will tell us. She's very open when it comes to her family, right? S, I find it impossible if her family is involved in this."

"Yeah-" Nayeon nodded. "The only big reason here is Tzuyu. It's what she's currently been thinking these past few days."

"Did she confess already?" Mina she whispered while the eyeing some staffs talking to the other staffs while on their break.

Momo nodded. "Seems like it."

Nayeon shrugged and look at Jihyo who shrugged as well. "If so, then-" All of them looked at Sana who had her head hang while Tzuyu was talking to her. "Gosh- did Tzuyu snapped?"

They immediately all got worried looking at Sana.

"I'll just check on Sana." Jihyo stood and walked towards the area. When she arrived, she heard Tzuyu sighed and looked at her when she was noticed. "What's the problem, Tzuyu-ah?"

Tzuyu sighed. "She's not herself today. Her shots are not good." She then shook her head as she sighed. Walking away, she then talks to the staffs.

After Tzuyu disappeared from their sight, Jihyo went closer to the quiet girl and nudged her arm lightly. "Are you okay, Sana?"

Sana sighed. "I just can't look directly at the camera." She looked away. "Tired, I guess."

Jihyo whispered near her left ear. "Is this about Tzuyu?"

Sana shook her head and walked away back to their tent leaving the latter to follow worriedly from behind. 

.

.

.

After their photoshoot—in which Sana had to redo hers again by tomorrow—they all got back to their rooms. They all saw Sana slumped on the bed and covered herself. When Nayeon was about to speak, a phone rang.

"Mine," Jihyo said, she then read the message. "We've got meeting later at the hotel's conference room at three sharp."

"What is it about?" Mina inquired.

Jihyo looked at her, lips pouted. "Our comeback for April."

The latter nodded and looked at her watch. "We've got an hour to prepare." She then gestures with her eyes towards the girl sleeping on the bed. Seeing others shrugged, Mina sighed as well.