SaTzu ❤ 10

(Sana's Side)

Sana was being pushed on the back seat after she was kidnapped by her so-called 'fans'. The other girls were tied up and was currently on the other car.

Help was too slow for them as they were taken by their captors hastily enabling the the spectators to react on time, since the man had a knife on Sana's throat.

Being dragged somewhere secluded, Sana wanted to scream and call for help but it's no use. She can see they were like in a middle of the mountains where chances of looking for help is just below zero percent. Especially her mouth was ducktaped and her hands were tied together—wrist to wrist.

'Tzuyu-ah. . . ' She mentally called for her fiancé who she didn't even know what happened after she was dragged to the other car. She can hear a muffled scream. Sana can hear a belt unbuckling infront of her making her eyes wide as tears gushed more out of her puffy sockets.

"I can finally taste you- ugh-" He said as he licked his lips while rubbing a hand over his bulged. "You don't know how I always ended up jerking everytime I see you on stage." His hands slowly traveled on Sana's legs upward.

Sana kept squirming as she tried to kick him off, but it was no use. He was too strong.

"I can't wait to feel how tight you are." He slowly pushed down his boxers revealing his long thick shaft making Sana shook her head frantically. Her eyes kept running like a waterfall.

Sana could do nothing but to squint her eyes and pray, hoping some miracle would happen.

Suddenly her dress was ripped apart along with her bra. He then pulled her underwear that was instantly cut in half exposing all of her sacred place a where only one person is allowed to see them.

"Oh fuck-" He cursed as he licked his lips while squeezing Sana's right mound. "Much softer than I imagine. Ugh- I think you'll feel good." He gave a maliscious smirked making Sana cry harder. "I will keep you as long as I can and fuck you whenever I want."

He kept squeezing and playing with Sana's mound, pinching and pulling her tips harshly. Sana's tears are drying and she wished she'll just die rather than experiencing this horrifying torture.

"Sana, look-" He grab a hold of his member and stroke it slowly. "It's so hard for you."

Sana's legs were spread apart across the backseat as she saw the guy positioning himself. She shut her eyes close hoping for a gentle impact, but sadly not.

"Mnnn!!!!!" She screamed through the tape.

Her entrance was penetrated without any sort of lubrication. It was painful like a knife slicing through her arm.

"Ugh- oh fucking tight it is!" He laughed like a psychopath and starts pushing deeper. "This is much better than those hoes I have used."

The penetration was barely bearable. Sana kept squirming yet too weak under the pain she felt.

'Tzuyu-ah. . .  help me . . . '

April fools. 😏

FAKE CHAP.

I also don't want Sana to get raped, y'know? I'm not that cruel to the characters. *bats eyelashes and grins* maybe to the readers only. *imitates Tzuyu's dorky smile*

Some maybe smart asses, while others are just too funny to handle. 😂

See you on the real chap. 😂

I LOVE YOU GAYS SO SO SOOOOO MUCH~ ❤ heh.

Don't wanna stay here any longer. *evil laughs* *puffs into smoke*

. . .Okay for now,
same thing again later.
. . . When will I learn not to wait.