SaTzu ❤ 19

(Sana's Side)

Twiceland-PH was successful. Successful to the point it gained so much attention around the world due to Tzuyu's confession. Twice's popularity was suddenly soaring, and had articles regarding the event in all over Korea's famous medias.

When the media asked JYP regarding Sana's sexuality, he just smiled and gave a qoute.

"Everyone deserves to be happy."

Is what he said to the press before walking away with a chuckle.

Twice had no schedules for the week since JYP said to take a rest. It's always what they do after big concerts. He always gave his artists a break at times before another hectic and stressful schedules came up. That's why they were able to escape the media for awhile, it was such a hot topic around the world. They also knew that it will soon died down-hoping along with the haters. Nonetheless, Sana is much more focus on her new adventure right now aside from being a member of Twice. She doesn't really care about the negative people when there are more positive persons who are willing to support her-them.

"Sana," Jihyo called her by the door. "Your girlfriend is here." She then added a smirk.

"EH?!" She jumped away from the sofa and ran towards the door. She then found Tzuyu holding a bouquet of white roses. "What- I mean, when?" She asked while accepting the gift and stepping away to let the girl enter.

Tzuyu quickly removed her shoes and kissed Sana's red cheeks. "I just wanted to surprise you." She grinned while following Sana to the living room.

"Oh- Hi, Tzu!" Mina smiled and waved at the girl before disappearing towards the kitchen.

Tzuyu just waved back before sitting beside Sana.

"Oh, Romeo is here." Nayeon grinned before vanishing towards their room.

The teasing smile her members gave always makes her blush more. It just happened two days ago and she still can't believe it happened. It was like a dream for her-for Tzuyu to be hers. Not to mention how Tzuyu pulled a big stunt like that-involving the whole concert staff.

Sana then gave the bouquet a light hug. "You said you were in Taiwan having a meeting." She added a playful glare making Tzuyu chuckle.

"I was, I just arrived earlier and wanted to surprise you." Tzuyu leaned in with a grin before capturing her lips into a loving kiss.

Sana gripped on the roses as her eyes went wide. This is the second kiss on the lips Tzuyu gave her-yes, she was counting. It's kind of funny she was. After their first kiss on stage, she was too shy and always keep pushing Tzuyu's face away every time she tries to kiss her again. Tzuyu just laughed it off because she finds her so adorable when flustered. Sana obviously knew Tzuyu likes to tease her so much. Not to mention how the PH-Onces squealed everytime Tzuyu tries to kiss her on stage again.

Seconds later, Tzuyu pulled away with a victorious smirk. "I missed those lips, you know." She then poked Sana's cheeks. "You won't even let me. Much better if I'll just directly kiss you, neh?"

Sana was so red to the ears, she can feel steam coming out already. In reflex, she slapped Tzuyu's arm and hid her face behind the flowers as she cursed underneath her breath. She then felt a hand snaked behind her waist pulling her closer, she then felt Tzuyu's breathed in her scent by her neck. Her skin crawled at the contact making her flinched.

"You always smell nice." Tzuyu said while still sniffing her neck. "I like it."

Sana tried to push Tzuyu away again by her face while scooting away. "Tz-Tzuyu-ah, s-stop it." She whispered. The more she pushed away the girl, the more she felt the grip on her waist tightens and felt Tzuyu's lips on her neck. "TZUYU!" She pulled away while blushing hard and Tzuyu was just laughing. "Mou!"