SaTzu ❤ 3

(Tzuyu's Side)

"Sanaaaaa- " Tzuyu groaned as she was woken up by feeling something on her face, and when she opened her eyes, Sana was busy using her face as a paper.

Sana giggle and tried to escape. Tzuyu was still hugging her and right now, she was caught red handed.

"I'll confiscate all of those pen right now." She said while snatching the pen Sana was holding, this made Sana pout.

The irresistable pout Tzuyu couldn't even say 'no'. She rolled her eyes and sighed, so early in the morning Sana is driving her nuts already.

"You can keep it as long as you won't do it aga—God!"

Tzuyu groaned as she grabbed her head and went into a fetal position, Sana panicked.

"T-Tzuyu-ah?"

"Argh!!" Tzuyu groaned in pain.

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

'What should I do!?' Sana thought as she sits up and quickly rubbed the latter's back. "D-Do you have medicine for that?"

Tzuyu kept groaning while shaking her head. "W-Water. . . " She choked.

Sana hurriedly ran down stares and fill a glass of water, before running back up.

"H-Here, Tzuyu-ah. . . " Sana offered while helping Tzuyu to sit and drink the water. "Does it still hurt?"

Tzuyu fell back on the bed with the same contorted face. Sana can see she was in a heavy pain, and she can do nothing about it but to watch Tzuyu suffer.

'I think this is what she meant by getting headaches.' Sana looked at her worriedly, suddenly Tzuyu stopped groaning and become silent.

"Tzuyu-ah?"

She nudged the latter but did not budge. Her heart quickens.

'Is she dead?!'

Leaning closer, she then sighed in relief after feeling the latter still breathing.

Sana looked down in worry while brushing some hairs away from Tzuyu's face, she then straighten the younger one's position into a much comfortable one. She then laid back and hugged Tzuyu sideways. A tears escaped.

'I shouldn't be playing around too much, this is all my fault.'

Sniffed.

'Eventhough I still don't remember her, I suddenly feel hurt knowing she's suffering like this.'

Silently crying as she buried her face onto the sleeping girl's neck.

••••••••••

(Tzuyu's Side)

Tzuyu winced with a slight pain in her head, still groaning as she sits up and noticed Sana was not there.

"What time is it?" She mumbled to no one as she looked at the clock on the side table. "9:56am?"

She leaned her forehead over her palm as she prayed that the pain will go away, a sudden jolt passed by her head like a bullet.

"Argh!"