SaTzu Special Ch.

(Sana's Side)

The newlywed just arrived at their vacation home in Cebu City, Philippines. The Chou's had a rest house located four hours away from the city capital towards south named Oslob.

"Sana, are you done?" Tzuyu asked behind the door.

Sana quickly fixed her pink rashguard and beach shorts. "Yeah!" She then opened the door and revealed her wife wearing a black rashguard.

They arrived at Cebu City two in the morning, coz Tzuyu planned to surprise her with something. After traveling for hours, Sana wasn't able to sleep well due to the uncomfortable long ride.

"Still tired?" Tzuyu patted her head.

Sana blushed and shook her head. "I'm fine now." She smiled. "Where are we going today?"

"Why should I tell?" Tzuyu smirked as she walked ahead.

"Mou~" Sana followed.
.
.
.
"Tzuyu-ah. . . " Sana whined and kept shaking Tzuyu's arm. "Why are we in the beach so early in the morning?" She pouted. "I'd prefer later in the afternoon."

"Well," Tzuyu shrugged and ignored her. She then walk towards a man in a small wooden boat and talked to him. Not long after, Tzuyu called for her. "Get in."

Sana blinked and just ride the clanky boat before Tzuyu followed.

As the driver started paddling towards the deeper parts of the sea, Sana kept looking around curiously. She then saw Tzuyu giving the GoPro camera to the other man on the boat who the  swam immediately the moment the boat stopped in the middle of nowhere.

"What are we going to do?" Sana asked.

"You'll see." Tzuyu smirked as she dove first startling Sana.

"TZUYU-AH!" Sana hovered over the water as she can't see her wife. "Mou! Where are you!"

All of a sudden, a large thing in front of her came out of the water startling her. "Kyaahh!"

"HAHAHA!" Tzuyu laughed as she wiped the water off her face. "You should have seen your face! Hahaha!"

Sana pouted. "You're so dead!" She stomped her feet.

"C'mon! The water is fine. My surprise is underneath." Tzuyu reached her hand towards her.

Sana was being skeptical. How can Tzuyu prepare her surprise underneath the water?

"C'mon! Trust me! You'll love it!" Tzuyu grinned as she wore back her goggles and snorkle.

Sana was still hesitating, but she trust Tzuyu. She immediately wore her goggles and snorkle before taking Tzuyu's hand and jumped in the water.

The moment she opened her eyes, big whale shark greeted her with an open mouth. She shrieked and hugged Tzuyu who was obviously laughing silently. Tzuyu was gesturing it's okay and nodded her head toward the big creature where a man was waiting beside it while holding a camera.

Sana was hesitating since the whale shark was big, so Tzuyu swam beside it and do a pose.