SaTzu ❤ 13

(Sana's Side)

Rain poured heavily around Sareung station, and Sana could never been anymore gloomy. Out of the sudden drop of temperature, Tzuyu turned the cooler off and turned the heater on slightly. Sana just kept looking outside and kept sighing thinking of how to distract herself.

'What a life. . . ' She sighed quietly, not wanting the girl she's with notice.

Sana wanted to entertain herself by looking out of the view outside, but due to the heavy rain the background was foggy and had almost zero visibility. Though she can still see her members car few meters ahead and all the three cars had been running for just about forty-five kilometers per hour avoiding any accidents to happen.

Few minutes later, she felt the car slightly wobbled, and when she looked at the driver her eyes went wide. Tzuyu had a half-lid eyes staring blankly at the road.

"TZUYU-AH!" She exclaimed while gripping onto Tzuyu's arm and grabbed a handful of coat—and maybe a few skin. That made Tzuyu shot her eyes wide with a groan in pain.

"Ow- unnie, that hurts!" Tzuyu whined while gritting her teeth and hissed. Sana immediately lets go.

"S-Sorry! Yah! You were sleeping already!" She retorted and sighed.

"Sorry, I just can't help it. I'm too tired." The latter replied with a yawn. "Thank you for snapping me out of it."

"Can we stop to pick up some coffee?" Sana suggested. She became much more worried that the younger girl might sleep again.

"We're not allowed unless Manager-nim gave a permission."

Sana sulked deeper onto her seat with a dejected face. Suddenly, Tzuyu drove into a drive-thru burger joint. Sana shot a surprised look at her.

"It'll just be quick." Tzuyu said and fired order per order at the food attendee who then hurriedly punched in the orders. Five minutes later, their order was given and Tzuyu hurriedly drove off.

Sana held onto the drinks carefully not spilling the contents since Tzuyu was driving fifty-five just to catch the others.

"S-Slow down-" Sana gulped as she kept a fixed stare at the road.

"It's okay, I just need to catch up. Don't worry." Tzuyu assured as she drove passing through series of cars and trucks along the wide highway.

Sana was too nervous because of the weather, she's afraid that the car might skid due to a slippery road. "Tzuyu-ah- I-I can see their car." She said, her right hand gripped the edge of the seat.

When Tzuyu spot it, she immediately slowed down and went back to forty-five. Much to Sana's relief. She was never been so nervous in all her life. "That was dangerous."

"The wheels are don't easily skid even on mosses, oils and whatever those greasy liquids. Don't worry."

Sana looked at her with an unimpressed face. "And, is your car also accident-proof?" Tzuyu pouted making Sana blush. That was the first time she saw Tzuyu pouted and honestly, she finds her awfully cute. Kind of unfair for someone who wanted to move on. She immediately rolled her eyes and looked away.

.

.

.

Their ride was too silent, Sana felt like she was already hearing crickets inside the car. The storm already subsided, little drizzles were left. She checked her phone and looked at the time—eleven forty-nine before the noon hits—she already felt hunger and looked at the take outs Tzuyu bought earlier. The girl bought too much, they ate burgers for breakfast earlier, and this time hotdog in a bun was left along with a cold large cheese fries and two pairs of pineapple juice.