SaTzu ❤ 15

(Other girl's Side)

Nayeon was currently covering her mouth to conceal her amusing grin from the other staffs. Jihyo and the others tried their best not to grin too much or else they will be questioned why.

The bunny-like girl nudged their leader by the elbow and whispered. "Wow- just look at Sana go."

Jihyo chuckled, and covered her mouth as well while giving an approving nod. "She totally nailed her photoshoot today."

They can clearly hear how the staffs were giving good comments to Sana everytime she strike a pose, and the rest of Twice can't even believe this was happening.

"Maybe something good happened last night." Nayeon grinned, wiggling her brow. Jihyo pushed her by her shoulder while laughing.

"Keep quiet will you?" Jihyo said.

"We should let them be together often." Mina giggled.

The two nodded in unison. "Agree."

After a few minutes, Sana was done and was congratulated by the staff and of course, by the Photographer herself—Chou Tzuyu. Sana then skipped happily towards them and Nayeon can't stopped herself again.

"Today is such a good day. Isn't it, Sana?" She asked.

Sana titled her head as she wrapped a Pocari towel around her shoulder. "Eh? What do you mean?"

Jihyo shook her head. "Nothing~"

Sana blinked, obviously she didn't understand why and Nayeon had a good laugh because of Sana's slow demeanor at times.

The Manager then announced to pack their things up since they'll be going back first thing in the morning.

"So, you'll be riding with Tzuyu again?" Jihyo asked while trying not to sound like she was teasing.

Sana shook her head. "No, I think we'll be able to get some sleep properly now. I don't think it's necessary to accompany her back."

Nayeon glanced at Jihyo before looking at Sana. "So it's okay if I'll ride with her, right?" ...I don't think she'll let even just one of us.

Sana shrugged. "I don't mind."

'Eh?' The four girls looked at her in surprise. That was unexpected, especially to Nayeon. She's sure enough that Sana would be acting like a jealous girlfriend again like before.

"Sana,"

All of them flinched and looked behind them, their eyes went wide seeing who the person is.

"Have you packed your things?" Tzuyu asked.

Nayeon and the rest tried not to smile as they squealed internally. Jihyo faced away from them with pressed lips, but her eyes were left ogling at the couple. Nayeon grabbed Mina's arm and started gripping it tightly. Momo pretended she was checking her phone when in fact her eyes were the ones checking other much more important things-in front of her.

"N-Not yet, why?" Sana glanced away and the others cried silently praising God for letting them witnessed this memorable event.