SaTzu ❤ 20

(Sana's Side)

Mark—from Got7—was currently driving his car with Sana as the passenger. Sana didn't like the feeling at all. The way Mark glances at him, she didn't acknowledge it—only in thoughts—but she knew Mark is up to something, and she can feel that it's not good.

Minutes later, the car was then parked inside the Amusement park's grounds. Mark hurried and opened the door for her where she carefully stepped out.

"There's a restaurant here." He grinned as he offered his arm for her to hold.

"Ah, is that so." She nodded and started walking ahead, obviously rejecting his offer. Not like she cares. She then heard Mark sighing from behind as he tries to catch up to her.

"Uhm- so, do you want to take a ride?" He asked.

The Amusement park was currently accomodating a few people—unlike the regular days where it's always packed. It's weekdays, students aren't available—the usual customers.

"No, I don't feel like riding one." ...Not with you.

"Uh- okay." He chuckled nervously. "We've got an hour 'til dinner uhm- want some cotton candy?"

Sana saw a cotton candy stall a few meters away from them, maybe eating one can at least distract her from him.

"Yeah, sure."

Mark jumped and ran towards the stall and paid one. Sana stood beside him as the vendor handed the big fluff of candy to her. The candy was two times bigger than her head and she's glad she can't see him. Though she felt a bit bad since they were friends, yet she didn't even offer just one bit.

"Uhm- want some?" Sana said as she moved the candy away. "Eh?" She was dumbfounded when she found Jinyoung—from Got7—standing beside him smiling at the vendor while accepting his candy. When he saw her, he grinned immediately with joy.

"Ah! Sana-ssi! Glad to see you here!" He said as he munched on his candy. "You looked dressed?" He said when he noticed her outfit. "You looked stunning, by the way." He smiled making her smile as well.

Sana wore a white fitted dress that reached up just in-between her thighs, since its nearing night time, she had a black suit that had a three-fourth type of sleeves matching her one-inch heel sandals. She looked like she'll be going on a formal dinner party—well, she will be anyway. She purposely looked so pretty not for Mark, but for Tzuyu later.

"Yeah, Mark asked me for a dinner—a friendly one—and he suddenly disappeared. Have you seen him?"

The latter shook his head. "When I got here, I didn't see him—I didn't even noticed you. We all had no schedules for today so I decided to come here. It's my way of relaxing—I don't know where the others went though." He added a shrug and continued eating his candy. "Are you just going to wait here?" He said while starting to walk away.

"Wait-" She walked hurriedly beside him. She doesn't want to stand there doing nothing. "I'll just walk with you. I might see him around."

"Maybe he went to the restroom?" He said. "Oh! Congratulations for your concert and about that awesome confession Tzuyu-ssi gave. That was totally cool!" He jumped.

Sana blushed at the thought of Tzuyu's way of confessing again. Even she, herself, can't even believed it happened. It was like a fairytail. She then looked away with trying to avoid him from seeing her red painted face. "Yeah, th-thanks."

As they are walking around, they passed by some walked-in horror tunnels and some other rides that she doesn't want to ride.

"Sana-ssi, I'm kind of bored. Want to take ride? Bumper cars are cool!" He said with a big grin.