SaTzu ❤ 11

A/N: I did say "majority wins". So, here you go.

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

"Ugh! This is so frustrating!" Sana squealed in annoyance while holding on to her phone while trying to melt the screen with her intense gaze.

"What's wrong?" Nayeon asked as she looked up from the book she was reading.

"This author is pissing me off!" She stomped her feet on the wooden floor.

Nayeon had her brows scrunched before finally get what the raging squirrel meant. She nodded. "Ahh, the story you always follow?" The latter nodded. "What happened this time?"

"She got Tzuyu-ah beaten up! I so hate her!"

Nayeon chuckled. "You sound so funny getting worked up with that story." She then looked back to her book. "What's the title again?"

Sana settled her phone down with a big sigh as she leaned back on the fluffy sofa of their dorm. "Capturing the celebrity's heart." She sighed again."On the first book, Tzuyu got into an accident and on the last chapter, I was the one who got amnesia. Ugh-"

The older girl nodded with a small smirk. "Why not try to make it come true then? The love story, I mean."

Sana can feel her face burning with the sudden thought. "NO WAY!"

"Why not?" Nayeon glanced at her then back to the book. "I mean, you had a crush on her ever since she was introduced to us as our new Photographer? That story is almost eighty percent correct in reality." She added a chuckle. "So yeah, why not?"

"Reality and fictions are way too different." Sana pouted.

"That's why you're drowning yourself reading that instead of making it come true?" The older pondered.

Sana sighed again and sulk deeper on her seat.

"Okay, I've got to admit. I had only read the first book, but I must say that, that author is pretty accurate when it comes to attitudes and situations—it's like he/she had a camera in our dorm." Nayeon shrugged. "I mean, whoever would have thought writing a story between a celebrity and a normal person?"

Sana just looked at her quietly.

"As far as I know, celebrities tend to be paired with a celebrity as well—usually, that is." She glanced back to her book. "So I was kind of surprised. You had a luck with that story, it's the only story that you were paired off with your crush—who is not a well-known personality."

"Yeah, you're right." Sana looked up and wondered about the story.

"Maybe the author is someone we know?" Nayeon added a chuckle.

Sana looked at her in disbelief. "I don't think so."

"Reading that story sometimes creeps me out, okay? How did she- he—whatever gender that person has—knows I would whine that way when in fact I only do that to people I am comfortable with—only in offcams even. Don't you find it mysterious at the same time? That author-"

"Author who?"

The two of them looked up and finds the penguin with a laptop in hand while walking towards them and sat across their sofa.

"Nah, we're just talking about the author of the story Sana was reading." Nayeon said and continues to read her stranded pages.

Mina nodded. "That uhm- photographer's heart?" Sana nodded making her nod as well. "Ah, yeah I have read that as well."