SaTzu ❤ 16

(Tzuyu's Side)

The song faded. Her heartbeat was still loud as the music's beating.

"That was nice, kids!" JYP complemented with a clap. "Let's get started with the second voice." Twice nodded with a smile. He then notice Tzuyu still standing like a manequin. "You can take your seat now, Tzuyu-ssi."

She flinched. "S-Sorry." Sitting back with a small blush tinting her cheeks.

After JYP turned the mic off—for communicating to the booth—he then faced her with a curious look. "So, how was the song? Too bubbly?"

Tzuyu shook her head with an awkward grin. "Uh- no. I find it amazing actually. I-I like the beating."

The man nodded his head before facing back the computer and checked the song's music track. "Since your lyrics is about for someone who you had a crush with, I find it much better to have an upbeat-type of beating to give the lyrics an energetic vibes." He glanced with a smile before continuing. "Since it's about 'young love', get me?"

Tzuyu nodded her head nonchalantly. She doesn't really know anything about composing songs. Heck! She didn't even realized she had written a lyrics.

What love does.

"I-I like the song, PD-nim. I was overwhelmed that you decided to make it as one of Twice's songs."

He then pressed the mic button. "Ten minutes, review the second voice sequence." After hearing the group says 'yes' he then turned off again. He then turned his chair to fully face her.

Tzuyu swallowed hard and stay as is. She felt that he's going to drill her with questions. His looks were so intimidating making her feeling so small.

"I'm really curious, Tzuyu-ssi."  He said. Kneading his fingers together bringing it under his chin. "As far as I know, you're not really the musically-inclined type." Nodding, pressed his lips. "So, I immediately assumed you wrote it for someone." He added a smirk. "Who's the guy?"

Tzuyu darted her eyes around the room with an much awkward smile. She even felt her sweat drops turned into ice cubes. "I was just inspired, not really for someone specific."

JYP nodded. "But I can feel the scent of 'love' in your lyrics Tzuyu-ssi. All of my lyricist here were inspired depending on what influenced them the most. Take Monotree—for example—her lyrics were same as yours—all about her crush—same style since she's too shy to confess." He raised both brows. "As a lyricist as well, I know when a person is inspired to something—or someone."

Tzuyu swallowed hard. How is she even going to tell him that she was head over heels to one of his 'kids' in Twice? Would he even permit her?

"Don't worry about liking an idol." He said with a shrugged.

'No, this is so sudden. It's probably a bait question.' She thought. "Idols are likable anyway."

The man nodded and intertwined his own fingers and brought it up to his face. "So you're saying someone you like is an idol?"

Tzuyu can feel the tension already, but of course she knew how not to fazed and keep calm. She shook her head.

"Okay, then who? I probably wouldn't know anyway." He added a chuckle.

Before she could answer, the door swung open and both of them looked at the new comer.

"PD-nim,"

"Ah, Sana-ssi-" JYP smiled as the girl approaches. "Is there a problem?"

Tzuyu was frozen in her place while staring at Sana. She can't believe that the girl she wrote the lyrics for is here in front of her conversing with JYP about the singing sequence. Nonetheless, she didn't say a word and just look at the monitor for a little entertainment and a little distraction.