SaTzu ❤ 6

(Tzuyu's Side)

After eating lunch, both hurriedly got back to their hotel room since Tzuyu was complaining about her aching head. The moment they reached their room, Tzuyu slumped on the bed while holding her head.

"Tzuyu-ah, does it hurt so much?" Sana asked as she sat beside the latter and hugged her sideways.

"Don't worry, I'll just sleep this off." Tzuyu pushed Sana gently and laid on the mattress. Her face scrunched up indicating the pain she's having.

"I'll get you water." Sana stands and gets a bottled water, she then puts it on top of the side table for Tzuyu to reach. "I'll just pack our things, call me okay."

The latter nodded, Sana the covered her with a blanket.

"Argh!" She gritted her teeth out of pain, and grab a fistful of blanket.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Sana ran back to her. "Tch, I'll just stay here. Don't worry." She laid behind the grunting latter and hugged her through her waist. "I'm right here, Tzuyu-ah. I'll never leave you alone."

Tzuyu felt relaxed despite of the cracking feeling in her head. Sana is a natural healer for her. She needs Sana more than anything. She then felt Sana kissed her head making her lulled to sleep.
.
.
.
When she woke up, her head is still tingling with a slight ache still visible enough for her to winced in pain.

Checking the clock on the side table, it's already quarter to four in the afternoon, so she passed out quite longer this time.

Tzuyu was about to sit when she felt an arm over her waist, looking sideways, she then found the girl she loves-Sana.

Brushing some strands away from the sleeping beauty. "Sana. . . " She whispered. "Why am I so blind before? I disregarded those feelings because I thought what you're doing to me is just out of being friendly."

Yes, Tzuyu finally regained all her memories. And she then realized why she wasn't able to acknowledge her own feelings back then, but she knew deep inside that she had it.

|Flashback|

"I will repeat again your partners; Sana and Tzuyu; Nayeon and Jeongyeon; Mina and Chaeyoung; and lastly Momo, Jihyo and Dahyun." JYP then smiled. "Is everything clear?"

Everyone nodded.

Tzuyu slung her camera bags on her shoulders before slowly walking towards her assigned partner-Minatozaki Sana-who always had the time to annoy her every chance she gets.

Yes, the Taiwanese did considered the Japanese squirrel annoying since she was always clingy, yet it doesn't mean Tzuyu hates her. Just the fact that she doesn't want to get into some serious scandal with a celebrity eventhough they are only friends.

Friends. Are they even? To her, at least.

Though Sana was clingy, she didn't mean to be friends with her, only for Professionalism as both are co-workers in some projects. Yet, Sana wants them to be friends and she had no choice, but to go along with it.

Seeing Sana grinning so big as she stopped just right in front of her, her thoughts were then changed.

Maybe they are friends. Why not?

When Tzuyu was about to speak, Sana's manager came in telling them that they need to go.
.
.
.
As she was preparing the cameras that she will be using, she saw Sana came out from the other room already changed into her photoshoot outfit and had her make-up done. All the staffs packed their things up and bid goodbye since they had other schedules in the next half hour as well, leaving the two alone.