SaTzu ❤ 4

(Sana's Side)

"SANAAAAAAA~!!"

Sana laughed quietly while trying to hide away from the raging girl who just noticed her doodled face.

"Found you!"

Tzuyu picked her up behind the sofa she was hiding.

"Kyaaaah-! Let me go! Pervert!" She pushed Tzuyu's face away from her while giggling. "Let me go!"

"You should have know the consequences my dear fiancée."

The latter dropped her on the sofa and started tickling her sides.

"Yah! Hahaha! T-Tzuyu-ah!" Sana tried stopping Tzuyu's hand but can't since she was much stronger. "S-Stop! Hahaha!"

Seconds later the attacker stopped and smirked. "That's what happens to you everytime you do this," Pointing to her face. "To me!" She then sat beside Sana and turned the TV on.

After Sana calmed down from her high, she then poked Tzuyu's cheeks where her dimple comes out. The latter gave her an annoying look.

"What?"

"Wash your face."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and diverted her attention back to the monitor.

"If you didn't drew on it, I won't have to wash it."

Sana cringed. "Ew!" She then stands and went to the bathroom to fetch a basin and a face towel. "Let me, face me." She said while sitting beside Tzuyu who didn't even bother moving. "Tzuyu-ah~"

"No, I won't move. That's your fault."

She pouted and a devious idea came, she smirked.

"Okay, fine."

Sana then sat on Tzuyu's lap catching the latter off guard, she then started wiping off the drawn face slowly.

"Sana," Tzuyu groaned. "Do you really have to sit on my lap?"

The older one sticks out her tongue before smiling victoriously. "You won't face me, so I have to face you instead."

Seeing the younger one rolled her eyes made her giggle.

"Stop moving! I'm almost done." She pinched Tzuyu's cheeks earning a small 'ow'. "Serves you right."

"Maybe I should have taken that girl's number instead." Tzuyu nonchalantly replied while trying to glance at the big screen.

Wait.

. . . Data processing. . .

. . . ERROR!

Did she just heard Tzuyu saying something about that girl? Sana's brow rose in a quick tick, she kept staring at the girl below with slight annoyance.

"What did you say, Tzuyu?" She whispered cautiously.

No more '-ah' this time.

"Maybe I should have accepted that girl's offer about a date."

Tzuyu repeated but this time, she rephrased it making Sana's brow ticked once again.

Cupping Tzuyu's face, she forced the younger one to look up.

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. DARE. CHOU TZUYU."

Tzuyu smirked, pushing Sana to the edge.

"And why not? You keep doing this to me and annoy me everytime you get a chance, so maybe it's time to look for a new gi—"