━ rules

──── ‧ 🔱 ‧ ─────•

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑬.
╰──────────╯

Alright lets be very, very clear here.

This plot shop is NOT first come first served, so I don't want any sort whining if someone comments after you and gets the plot instead of you.

As the creator of every plot featured in this book, I have the right to decide who obtains my ideas. I worked hard to think about each and every one of them, after all.

If I deny you, don't fight in my comments with the person who did get it. I don't want to hear about how you are a better writer than they are or how you asked first because, as I've said, this is NOT first come first served. Besides, do you really want to be that person? The one that thinks their shit doesn't stink and is a better writer than everyone else? Don't be a sore lose, in a sense, because guess what? You still plot to read the plot!

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑾𝑶.
╰──────────╯

Please don't steal my plots.

Just please don't. I worked hard in creating them and plagarism is just plain rude, not to mention illegal. If you want a plot from me then fill out a form and, depending on what you're asking for, I can help you out.

If you do steal one of my plots I will contact you. Now I'd hate to wind up using all caps on you after you lash out on me for confronting you, but hey, if it comes down to it. You will also wind up on my blacklist and lets please keep that empty, shall we?

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬.
╰──────────╯

BE POLITE!

In other words, don't be rude to myself or your fellow Wattpad users. There isn't any point to, so why do you need initiate something completely uncalled for? Honestly it will end one way ... with you on my blacklist.

If you don't know what a blacklist is, it basically means that you are band from my plot shop forever.

Now I don't know about you, but I would very much like to keep that list empty, so do keep yourself under control and well mannered while visiting my plot shop. Thank you.