kaldur'ahm ━ available

* means things can be changed

STATUS: Available
TITLE: Vivisteria*
FANDOM: Young Justice
LOVE INTEREST: Kaldur'ahm
TIMELINE: Season 1 ━ Season 4
FACE CLAIM: Azula from ATLA

STATUS: AvailableTITLE: Vivisteria*FANDOM: Young JusticeLOVE INTEREST: Kaldur'ahmTIMELINE: Season 1 ━ Season 4FACE CLAIM: Azula from ATLA

SUMMARY :
All across the cultures of the world, people worshipped the elements. Some thanked the earth, others celebrated life, and almost everyone praised the name of a higher up power they would never fully understand. But nobody knew where the elements had truly come from and how the world came to be, until a superhero by the name of Lumen had wandered the galaxy, sharing his knowledge and the truth of the creation of the entire universe to every planet he came across.

Long ago, on the planet Emanteel, people with the power of all the elements had been born, and upon their creation, the entire universe was made. The water, earth, fire and air people had made the universe what it is now ━ beautiful and teeming with life. And on the planet, there lived a fiery young girl who sought to find her purpose in the world. She wanted to make her family proud, so when Lumen returned to Emanteel amidst his travels looking for a prodigy, she took a chance.

What young Ember Blaise hadn't expected was to actually be hand-picked by Lumen himself. He saw something in her and wished to train her to become the next superhero from their world. They soon left Emanteel and went to Earth, where Lumen introduced her to the Justice League, a group of heroes that fought to brought the world. Lumen had been accepted into the group when he arrived to Earth, and as Batman had plans for the sidekicks, he knew he'd need one himself.

Ember was nervous when she first arrived on the foreign planet. So nervous that she nearly set the building they were in on fire, had she not managed to calm her nerves and control her flame. But the Justice League had welcomed her with open arms and she would later meet some of the other sidekicks as she fought alongside Lumen as the one and only Lumena.

As time went on, Ember realized that she was born to become Lumena. She only hoped that she would be able to make her family proud once they heard about all of her achievements. Then came the day. A day for the sidekicks. Ember was so excited that she had to fight to control her flames. But when it turns out to be just a glorified backstage pass into a building that isn't even the real Headquarters of the Justice League, Ember feels betrayed by her own mentor and bands together with the other sidekicks to prove their worth.

When their rogue mission ends better than they expected, Batman decides to put together a Team consisting of the sidekicks for covert missions. They would work under the League, and only go on missions that were approved by Batman himself. Along the way, Ember got to know the sidekicks better and beautiful friendships had been formed between them. But what she hadn't expected was to find herself harboring feelings for a certain Atlantean.