carol danvers ─ taken

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Requested and taken by -sebstanstan
TITLE : Stardust Soul
FANDOM : Marvel
TIMELINE : Pre-Captain Marvel - The Eternals*
LOVE INTEREST : Carol Danvers
FACE CLAIM(S) : Lyndsy Fonseca*

STATUS : Requested and taken by -sebstanstanTITLE : Stardust SoulFANDOM : MarvelTIMELINE : Pre-Captain Marvel - The Eternals*LOVE INTEREST : Carol DanversFACE CLAIM(S) : Lyndsy Fonseca*

SUMMARY :
Niya is as old as the universe itself. A celestial goddess gifted with immortality and a great power, she has traveled light-years, spent centuries traveling from planet to planet and learning all about the different cultures of the galaxy, finding every planet to be more fascinating than the one before it. But Earth, she finds, is most intriguing of all when she crosses paths with a passionate pilot named Carol Danvers.

It was rather quick, the relationship that formed between. Soft and sweet and full of laughter, it was nothing Niya had ever felt before, and this she knew had been love. But nothing could have stopped her lovers untimely death. And no matter how painful it was to remain on Earth without the woman she loved by her side, Niya had made a promise, one she intended to keep. So, the Celestial remained on Earth the following years to ensure the safety and well-being of the Rambeau family.

Little did she know that Carol Danvers wasn't really dead, but rather had become a new person entirely, and she would soon find out when the woman she had longed to have in her arms again returns a few years later with no memory of who she is and what happened to her. Now it's Niya's mission to teach Vers about her old life and the love they once had.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ It's that heart of gold, and stardust soul that make you beautiful. ❞

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ I've been thinking of kissing you all day.
Of how it will feel,
first kisses are so strange aren't they?
You have no idea how you'll fit together,
whether they keep their lips open or closed,
if they'll feel as much as you know you will.
I look at you and I want to love you softly.
I want to love you in the way all your ex-girlfriends wish they did.
Let us be right this time.
Let this be a new beginning,
a first kiss,
a love gone right.  ❞
── 4am-reflections on tumblr

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ Niya is a Celestial. Her brother is Ego, which makes her Peter's aunt.

─ Her powers are the same as Ego's and all the other Celestial gods and goddesses.

─ She does not and has never liked her brother Ego because he keeps mating with species to take over the world. She has tried to stop him but he keeps returning, his hunger for power near unstoppable.

─ This story takes place before Captain Marvel, when Niya decides to visit Earth and meets Carol. Niya will eventually tell Carol who and what she is but Carol won't be as freaked out as she probably should be. At the end of act one is when Carol "dies" and Niya follows through with her promise to watch out for Maria and her family.

─ If you want Niya to travel the galaxy and Earth with her Celestial friends or other family members (not Ego though), I can help you give them names and cast them. Just let me know if you need the help or even want to include other Celestials in this book.

─ Act two is during Captain Marvel, where Niya and Carol reunite and she has to remind Vers of who she really is. Carol will vaguely remember pieces of her old life, including her relationship with Niya. At the end, they leave Earth to travel the galaxy together.

─ I had an idea for act three where they could fight a Captain Marvel comic book villain on a planet of your choosing (preferably not Earth) together. If you want, I can help you find a villain or you don't have to include this at all. I'll leave that up to you.

─ Act three/four is when Niya and Carol are on a planet (you can choose which one) and she suddenly feels her brother growing in strength. She as well as Carol will leave and arrive on Ego's Planet just in time to help save the day. At the end of this act, Niya will introduce herself to Peter, explain how they're related, and tells him that if he ever needs help again to just call on her and she'll come immediately. It'll be a parallel scene to Carol with Fury when she gives him the pager.

─ Act four/five is Endgame. Obviously you can write that as you please.

─ And, if you want, you can write act five/six during the film The Eternals.

PASSWORD :
What is your favourite thing about Carol Danvers and why?