elizabeth swann ─ available

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Available
TITLE : Gallows*
FANDOM : Pirates of the Caribbean
TIMELINE : Curse of the Black Pearl - Dead Men Tell No Tales
LOVE INTEREST : Elizabeth Swann
FACE CLAIM(S) : Colin O'Donoghue

STATUS : AvailableTITLE : Gallows*FANDOM : Pirates of the CaribbeanTIMELINE : Curse of the Black Pearl - Dead Men Tell No TalesLOVE INTEREST : Elizabeth SwannFACE CLAIM(S) : Colin O'Donoghue

SUMMARY :
Pirates are common along the Caribbean Sea, ravaging and raiding whenever and whatever they please, drinking ale and rum until they welcome a hangover the following morning. The Jolly Roger is one of many that has sailed famously for years, known for raiding small villages and scouring the lands for hidden treasures. Since the Jolly Roger was first established, the position of captain has been handed down to the firstborn of each generation of the Jones' family, the most current captain being Killian Jones, or most commonly known across the sea as Captain Hook.

After a run-in with Captain Hector Barbosa, Killian lost his hand when he failed to mention the location of the missing token of Corteś chest, for his father had vowed to keep it's location a secret and so he vowed the same on his father's deathbed. And now, the man will stop at nothing to enact his revenge. But the problem is, you cannot kill a dead man, so Killian Jones will stop at nothing until he finds the missing token of Corteś.

After much investigation, Killian learned from a rogue fishing boat who saw what happened that day, that a boy fitting the description of Bootstrap Bill's son had been rescued by Weatherby Swann. And so Port Royal, Jamaica, he would go. But what he managed to find would surprise him, for Will Turner does not have the missing token, after all, but Elizabeth Swann does. However, before he can get his hands on precious piece of treasure, Captain Barbosa and his cursed crew kidnap Elizabeth Swann and take her aboard the Black Pearl. Killian Jones has no choice but to sail after them and save the damsel in distress and enact his revenge.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ Sailers tell stories, Pirates make legends. ❞*

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ You are a thing both beautiful and terrible,
and you deserve
someone
who treats you like the moon and can love the dark side of your soul too. ❞
── Nikita Gill, Both Beautiful & Terrible*

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ The Jones' are one of the Pirate Kings. After his father's death, Killian was given his position amoung the council.

─ Killian is a flirt. Big time. He basically immediately falls for Elizabeth, not just for her beauty but for her personality and desire to be a pirate and wield a sword.

─ Killian loves rum and always has a flask on him. Elizabeth will comment on it. I have a scene in mind if you'd like to write it.

─ Throughout each movie, Killian will sail on the Jolly Roger with his crew. There will be Mr. Smee and about a dozen others, giving him a crew of a total thirteen people. Not many, but they're all good men and loyal to the Jolly Roger and the Jones'.

─ Killian, of course, knows who Jack Sparrow is. Since he knows about the mutiny brought upon him, he, along with Will, break him out of Port Royal's dungeons on an accord that he helps them find Barbosa and rescue Elizabeth.

─ Just because Killian knows about Will being Bootstrap Bill's son, that doesn't mean he'll approve of Jack willingly handing him over to Barbosa to die. In fact, he protests against it but, well, you know how Jack Sparrow is.

─ Will Turner may not be Elizabeth's love interest, but he is her best friend and will join Killian to rescue her from Barbosa.

─ Killian will be the one to kill Captain Barbosa, enacting his revenge once and for all. However, little does he know, Tia Dalma would later resurrect him.

─ Piracy is in Will's blood. Therefore, even after The Curse of the Black Pearl, he will want to be on the sea despite not being Elizabeth's love interest and will be included in each movie.

─ Will still ends up cursed in At World's End. Do not change that. It's an important plot point for him because of his father and Elizabeth. He would do anything to save his friends and doesn't want Elizabeth to lose Killian because they're finally happy.

─ Killian and Elizabeth promise to save Will from his curse and end up hunting down the Trident of Posiden together. Their child/children can be part of that adventure as well if you'd like them to.

PASSWORD :
Who is your favourite Pirates of the Caribbean character and why?