the originals ⎯⎯ taken

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Available
TITLE : Blood Ties*
FANDOM : The Originals
TIMELINE : TVD Season 5 - TO Season 5
LOVE INTEREST : Undecided*
FACE CLAIM(S) : Max Theriot

STATUS : AvailableTITLE : Blood Ties*FANDOM : The OriginalsTIMELINE : TVD Season 5 - TO Season 5LOVE INTEREST : Undecided*FACE CLAIM(S) : Max Theriot

SUMMARY :
Everyone knows the story of the mighty hybrid, Niklaus Mikaelson. But nobody even knows the name Arkyn Anselson. Nobody knows that these two names were more connected than one might think. That these two people were connected in more ways than just blood and bone.

If you look back at the history of Niklaus Mikaelson, you would know that his mother, Esther, had been unfaithful to her husband, Mikael. His true father, Ansel, was the alpha of a werewolf pack in the neighboring village. But nobody knew that there was more than one child born that day. Nobody knew that the mighty hybrid had another brother, a twin sibling separated at birth.

While Niklaus was raised by Esther and Mikael and among his half-siblings, Arkyn was given to Ansel in secret. Raised among the werewolves of his village, Arkyn never knew that he had siblings just across the water. But deep down, the twin brothers always knew there was something missing, they just didn't know what that was at the time.

Not long after Esther had turned her children into vampires, Niklaus had triggered his werewolf curse, and it was then Mikael realized the truth. Niklaus was not his son. And it was then Mikael took it upon himself to kill the werewolves of the neighboring village. Among the dead was none other than Arkyn Anselson.

For a thousand years, Arkyn remained trapped on the Other Side, a purgatory for supernatural creatures. He watched his twin brother and his half-siblings over the years, and when the veil between the two worlds began to fall apart, Arkyn used the witch named Bonnie Bennett to live again. And for the first time in a thousand years, he breathed fresh air again.

Now that he was alive, Arkyn Anselson wasn't going to stop until he met his siblings, for all he has ever wanted was to have a family. And now he could. But would the Mikaelsons ever accept him?

ADDITIONAL NOTES :

─ So, yes, Arkyn (aar-khin) is the younger twin brother of Niklaus that was separated at birth and raised by Ansel in the werewolf village located on the other side of the water stream.

─ Arkyn has killed someone, which means he trigged the curse and is now a werewolf. The person he killed was assaulting the woman he loved, and he saved her life. But he never meant to kill the man. Arkyn had shoved him and the men fell, hitting his head on a rock, which ultimately killed him.

─ He was there the day Henrik was killed by the werewolves, but he was not the one who killed Henrik. The person responsible was actually his wife, who felt incredible guilt about it when she shifted back to human form and remembered what she had done. He consoled her, but she would always feel guilty.

─ Yes, Arkyn had a wife. Her name was Thyra, and she was obviously a werewolf and a member of Ansel's pack. She was also pregnant by the time Mikael slaughtered their people.

─ Arkyn was out hunting with his friend and when they came back, they found Mikael slaughtering their people. Dead bodies were everywhere. Arkyn immediately went searching for his wife, and he found her dead. He also found his father and most of the pack dead too. Blinded by rage and grief, Arkyn died fighting Mikael.

─ For a thousand years, Arkyn remained trapped on the Other Side. His father and wife were never there. Or if they were, he never came across them. He did, however, meet his mother Esther. She told him everything about Niklaus and his half-siblings. And that is how he came to watch over them over the years.

─ Arkyn meets Kol when he is killed by Elena and Jeremy, but he never tells Kol who he is.

─ When the Other Side begins to fall apart, Arkyn is there. He fights his way to Bonnie and then goes through her and back to the land of the living just before she and Damon get trapped.

─ Arkyn immediately makes his way to New Orleans, knowing that is where his siblings have relocated.

─ He makes his first appearance a few days after Hope is born. He tells them everything, but they don't believe him at first. Or at least Klaus doesn't believe him right away. But after a while, they believe him. It just takes some time for bonds to be formed between them.

─ Arkyn should be accepted by his siblings at some point in season two. I think having him protect Hope or save one of their lives would show the Mikaelsons that he really is family and is willing to die for them.

─ I have some ideas for a love interest for Arkyn, but I'll discuss that with the person who adopts this plot.

─ There's more to be said, but for the sake of spoilers, I'll send the rest to whoever adopts this plot.

PASSWORD :
Who is your favourite Mikaelson and why?