stefan salvatore ─ taken

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Taken by diorwidow
TITLE : Family Matters*
FANDOM : The Vampire Diaries / The Originals
TIMELINE : TVD Season 3 - TO Season 5*
LOVE INTEREST : Stefan Salvatore
FACE CLAIM(S) : Felicity Jones

STATUS : Taken by diorwidowTITLE : Family Matters*FANDOM : The Vampire Diaries / The OriginalsTIMELINE : TVD Season 3 - TO Season 5*LOVE INTEREST : Stefan SalvatoreFACE CLAIM(S) : Felicity Jones

SUMMARY :
On a cold winter's eve in Paris, France, Rebekah Mikaelson had been hunting, feeding on the warm blood of a man that had been out on a walk. And as she drank, she suddenly heard it, the silent cries of a young child. Leaving her dinner, she discovered a young girl sitting in the snow and covered in what appeared to be her parents' blood as they lay still beside her, their throats torn out and flesh decorated with deep claw markings. Rebekah had seen this before and knew the deaths of the married couple had been the work of a werewolf. But what confused her was that the werewolf hadn't even touched the child, for as she lifted the girl into her arms, there wasn't even a scratch on her. Knowing she couldn't leave the child to freeze to death in the cold weather, Rebekah took her home.

Her siblings weren't at all happy when they spotted the young child clinging to their sister, claiming she didn't belong with a bunch of vampires, but Rebekah Mikaelson thought differently. Already, she held much affection for the child that wouldn't stop clinging to her side even as she slept in her arms that night. By morning, Rebekah had gotten her siblings to calm down and they all came to an agreement that they would let her raise the orphaned girl, knowing that a child is something their little sister had always wanted.

As the years flew by, Agatha fit into the family as though she had always belonged. As though she was a true Mikaelson. By the age of twenty-nine, she had been turned into a vampire, and by 1920, she had fallen hopelessly in love with Stefan Salvatore. Until, that love had been interrupted by her grandfather and her Uncle Klaus snapping her neck, shoving her into a coffin to dessicate for what he claimed was her own good. Needless to say, when her mother woke decades later, she was adament on not helping Klaus until she found out what her brother had done with her daughter. And so, Klaus woke Agatha from her decades-long slumber with a few pints of blood, and the time that would follow would be disastrous.

From family quarrels and human sacrifices for power, to first dances and the rekindling of love, came the miracle of life that Agatha Mikaelson ─ despite being royally pissed off at her Uncle Niklaus ─ wouldn't miss for the world.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ We stick together, always and forever. ❞*

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ I wish . . .
to be so happy with you that one day,
you and I will be nothing more,
nothing else than a heart.
One heart . . .
── Alexandra Vasiliu

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ This plot essentially follows Agatha Mikaelson, the adoptive daughter of Rebekah, as she faces all the dangers her famiy does while rekindling her romance with Stefan Salvatore.

─ It starts during season three of The Vampire Diaries when she is woken up along with Rebekah to find the necklace. She is reunited immediately with Stefan but unfortunately learns from her uncle that he still loves the dopplegänger, Elena Gilbert.

─ Agatha was found and saved by Rebekah in Paris 1601.

─ She calls Rebekah momma and mother, and never calls her Rebekah, Bekah or Bex.

─ Because her parents were killed by werewolves, Agatha has a grudge against their kind but will obviously grow to care for Hayley, Jackson, etc.

─ Agatha is most close with her mother Rebekah. Aside from her mother, she has a good bond with all her uncles, but is closest with her Uncle Elijah.

─ Agatha hates that Stefan is in love with Elena and therefore grows to dislike Elena out of jealousy. However, just because she is jealous, that doesn't mean she wants to murder Elena so that she can get what she wants. She isn't that type of person and only wants Stefan to be happy, even if that means it's not with her.

─ During season four and when Elena continues to choose Damon over him, Stefan decides to rekindle his romance with Agatha.

─ Agatha will remain furious with her Uncle Niklaus pre-season one but joins her mother in New Orleans to see the pregnant werewolf for herself and find out where her Uncle Elijah is and why he isn't answering their calls.

─ Agatha is extremely excited about Hayley's pregnancy because she's always wanted to have a baby in the family.

─ Because there is nothing left for him in Mystic Falls now that Elena has made her choice, Stefan accompanies Agatha to New Orleans.

─ Agatha wants to leave with Rebekah when her mother is banished from New Orleans by Klaus, but Rebekah orders her to stay with Stefan and keep Hayley and the baby safe. It's a painful parting, but one that must be done. And she will obviously resent Klaus for banishing her mother.

─ She doesn't leave with Rebekah when Klaus gives Hope to her. Agatha remains in New Orleans with Stefan and they watch over the family as everyone grieves for baby Hope.

─ I have some other ideas, but for the sake of spoilers, I'll share them with the person who adopts this plot.

PASSWORD :
Who is your favourite Mikaelson and why?