caroline forbes ─ taken

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Taken by xlaurynwritesx
TITLE : Augustine*
FANDOM : The Vampire Diaries
TIMELINE : Season 5 ─ Season 8*
LOVE INTEREST : Caroline Forbes
CAST : Chace Crawford as Theodore Salvatore

STATUS : Taken by xlaurynwritesxTITLE : Augustine*FANDOM : The Vampire DiariesTIMELINE : Season 5 ─ Season 8*LOVE INTEREST : Caroline ForbesCAST : Chace Crawford as Theodore Salvatore

SUMMARY :
Theodore Salvatore was a perfect mixture of everyone in his family. While he hung on to his rage like his father, sarcasm like his elder brother, kindness like his mother and everlasting compassion like his younger brother, he was a Salvatore through and through. But, sometimes, being a Salvatore wasn't all it was made up to be. After Katherine Pierce ruined their lives, making each of them fall in love with her one by one, Theodore lost everything: The love of his life, his humanity, his family. And when he woke up, he planned to never become a vampire, to ruin lives like Katherine Pierce had, but his younger brother had been relentless and his urges got the better of him. Although he hated what he had became, Theodore would never resent his younger brother for not wanting to lose him.

In the 1950's, Theodore found himself traveling with Damon. And while hunting one evening, they found themsleves captured by Doctor Wes Maxfield, a man who tortured vampires for pleasure and science without even blinking an eye. There, they meet and befriended Lorenzo, who helped them plan the perfect escape. On the eve of their escape, all hell broke loose and fire begin to scorch the Maxfield home, and Theodore had never felt more betrayed than he did that night, as his brother flipped his humanity switch off to leave both him and Enzo to burn after not being able to free them.

Years later, in 2013, Theodore was reunited with his brothers. Together, Theodore and Lorenzo enact their revenge on Damon, to make him feel their pain after he left them to endure excruciating torture every single day. And it is in this new decade that Theodore found himself meeting his younger brother's best friend, Caroline Forbes. Resembling perfectly the girl he used to love while he was human, Theodore found himself yet again falling for another Forbes.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ I'll kiss the doubt off your lips if you kiss the worry off mine. ❞*

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ Darling,
whenever I think of you,
I start writing invisible love letters to your heart. ❞
── Alexandra Vasiliu, Author of Blooming

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ Theo and Caroline are a slow burn.

─ Theodore isn't going to forgive Damon so easily considering his own big brother left him to burn alive and never even told Stefan about it. This will also enrage Stefan because Damon never told him what happened to their brother.

─ Theo will have character traits that are similair to Damon, such as his sarcasm, hot temper and bloodlust, but Stefan will have inherited some things from him and well, like his compassion and selflessness.

─ When Theo stares at Caroline, he is reminded of his former love Clara Forbes in the 1860's. That is one of the many reasons why he will fall in love with her.

─ Katherine had a love affair with all three of them. Though, like the show, Stefan is the one she truly loved out of brothers. Theo's love for her was compelled, for he was always infatuated by Clara Forbes.

─ Theo is a gifted artist, which will remind Caroline of her former crush, Klaus. He also enjoys poetry, mainly William Shakespeare, much like his brother Stefan does, and he can also work his way around a kitchen because he learned from Alfred, their former butler at Veritas, how to do cook/bake.

PASSWORD :
Who is your favourite Salvatore and why?