katherine pierce ─ available

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Available
TITLE : Heart of the Ocean*
FANDOM : The Vampire Diaries
TIMELINE : Alternative Universe
LOVE INTEREST : Katherine Pierce
FACE CLAIMS : Sarah Bolger as Marie Abernathy, Douglas Booth as Richard Valentine, Richard Armitage as Martin Abernathy, Amy Adams as Ruth Abernathy, Maggie Smith as Antoinette Abernathy

STATUS : AvailableTITLE : Heart of the Ocean*FANDOM : The Vampire DiariesTIMELINE : Alternative UniverseLOVE INTEREST : Katherine PierceFACE CLAIMS : Sarah Bolger as Marie Abernathy, Douglas Booth as Richard Valentine, Richard Armitage as Martin A...

 SUMMARY :For centuries, Katherine Pierce has been running, always lurking in the shadows and keeping to herself because she knows that running is the only way that she can survive

SUMMARY :
For centuries, Katherine Pierce has been running, always lurking in the shadows and keeping to herself because she knows that running is the only way that she can survive. The woman knows that if she was ever found by the Mikaelson family she would be killed. No doubt tortured by Niklaus Mikaelson for taking her own life and ending her bloodline, never giving him another dopplegänger for his precious ritual.

But running was lonely. Already, Katherine had made the mistake of falling in love and making friends, for the end result was just her being alone. But when the centuries-old vampire finds herself fleeing yet again from the Mikaelson family as one of them close in on her location, Katherine Pierce has no choice but to compel her way on-board the new, glorious ship, the Titanic.

Aboard the Titanic, Katherine Pierce has no choice but to compel her way into Marie Abernathy's life, making her share her clothing and accommodations with her, as well as befriend her, and as they grow closer, Katherine finds herself breaking the promise she had once vowed to keep: To never fall in love again. But the sight of the young woman's smile turned out to be enough to melt the ice she kept barricaded around cold heart.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ Like breathing loving you is the most natural feeling I've ever known. ❞

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ Darling,
let me tell you a secret.
In my heart
we are always kissing. ❞
── Alexandra Vasiliu, Author of Blooming

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ This plot is a fast burn. After Katherine compels her way into the lives of the Abernathy family, she immediately starts to grow close with Marie.

─ At first, Katherine is a little annoyed by Marie's constant presence. But, after a while, she realizes Marie actually cares for her and it's not because of her compulsion, which causes Katherine to care for her in return.

─ Marie is bashful. She is poetic and charming and loves art. She does not want a family even though her father says that she will soon have children with her bethrothed. Marie is into women even though she knows that it is wrong to feel that way for the same sex as herself and that she should feel something for her betrothed.

─ Richard is Marie's betrothed. He gives her the very rare and expensive diamond necklace, the Heart of the Ocean, which inspire the title of this book. His presence will be a problem for Marie and Katherine's relationship because as Katherine grows to love Marie, she will get easily jealous having him around Marie so much. I have no doubt that she will kill him, but I'll leave that up to you.

─ Antoniette lost her husband many years ago. She is Marie's paternal grandmother and they're exceptionally close. Sometimes, Antoinette will notice the way her granddaughter stares at women. She, too, held affection for the same sex. When she notices just how close Marie and Katherine get, she will approach her granddaughter about it and promise to keep it a secret from her parents, saying she once held affection for a woman but she couldn't act on it because she was promised to a man.

─ Marie's family is wealthy, having done business with multiple banks and delving into stock. But, little does she know, they are actually running out of money and her betrothal to Richard Valentine is going to help them immensely and settle their few debts. And yes, Marie does know this, which is why she feels obligated to spend time with Richard.

─ As the Titanic is sinking, I'll leave it to you and want you prefer. Do you want Katherine to turn Marie into a vampire so she doesn't lose another person? Or should Katherine will let her die, taking the Heart of the Ocean from her corpse to keep Marie with her forever?

PASSWORD :
Who is your favourite Vampire Diaries character and why?