Part 45

Dear Diary, 

We have 4 days left in New York. Well so far, I have developed quite a reputation. You see this morning, we opted for a lazy day. I decided to run out and get a Starbucks and then come back. Well I went to Starbucks and got a caramel frappe. Then when I was walking back, I saw a magazine kiosk. It had about 100 copies of a magazine. 

And guess who was on the front? ME! I was on it, and it was Jack too. The two of us walking hand in hand in Central Park. It said on the front: Could a romance be brewing?. I went up and paid $2 for the magazine. I then walked back to the hotel and headed upstairs. Kate was up and was sitting down silently. 

She heard me come in and she ran up and hugged me. "Hi Dayna! Did you get to Starbucks?" Kate asked. I nodded. "And I think I have some other news" I smiled. She seemed curious. "Have developed quite a reputation with the NY paparazzi" I then dropped the magazine on the coffee table in front of her. 

Kate and I read the magazine. It was titled The Kennedy Special and it was all photographs and all about me and Jack. There was massive writing printed on some pages. Things like: Kennedy Love. The new John and Jackie. The ideal ticket. 

But we have more news. We had to go out again and do some shopping. At the end of May, we have to do a trip up to Scotland. We went to Bergdorf Goodman again and we browsed through the clothes there. I bought a yellow crystal-button kimono coat and a yellow with black dotted crystal A-line dress. It would go well with my L.K Bennet beige shoes so I would wear them with it. 

I was ready. After we took our things back to the hotel, I caught a cab. I would go and visit Jack. When I got to 888 Park Ave, I pressed the button and it was Tatiana. She called me up and I asked if Jack was in. Jack was. We decided we wanted some privacy, so we went into the library. I told Jack about me going to Washington and going back to England. 

"When will I see you again?" Jack asked me. "I don't know. I have to go to Scotland later in the month and I have to go to France in June too" I told him. "What? That's great!" Jack was very happy for me. And it was great, I could do more travelling but I would have to be far from Jack. But I would be with William and Kate than be with him, (secretly though!). 

"Did you see the magazine?" Jack asked me. He then handed me a copy of the magazine I had bought this morning. "Yeah I have. Are you happy with it?" I asked him. "I don't know. It is weird being in the news" Jack smiled. "I'm used to it, I was all over CNN, never mind magazines" I told him. 

Jack agreed. Jack and I made arrangements. He didn't need to back to Yale until August 19th. He would visit me in England before I went to France and he would depart for America on the same day as I would for France. 

At least that's that problem solved.