Authors Note

Well that's it! House of Windsor is over. This book has played such a role in my life and I wouldn't be where I am without it. I met Prince Charles, Prince William and Kate Middleton in April 2013, when they were on an official engagement in Scotland. They were extremely friendly and I will never forget the conversations I had with them. It is an honour to meet such dignified people.

Well when I started House of Windsor in February this year, I wondered if it would be a potential to anyone. Then of course the Australian Tour came along. When I wrote about the events and the drama of Dayna's sister Anna causes on the tour, I had over 100 reads in a day! I then realised that this story would go somewhere. 

Then of course, my interest in the Kennedys had to be a part too as I couldn't leave it out! This book will be my greatest work ever in my opinion but don't grieve that it's over. I will be publishing some short stories soon about the events I mentioned in the epilouge so don't think I'm leaving with Kate and William yet!

The day I finished this book, I was watching SKY News and it came up on the headlines that Kate was expecting their second child. I was overjoyed and that was what me feel extremely special as when I met Kate in 2013, she was pregnant with George. So here comes another baby! 

Thank you for so much support on this story and I wouldn't be anywhere without everyone who had read this and I am so happy and grateful. Keep a look out for my short stories on the royals and Dayna coming soon and I hope to speak to you soon. If you have any requests for short stories or any questions about Dayna, just send me a message on Wattpad and I'll try to answer them. 

Thank you and bye for now!

MissDKennedy xxxx