Part 54

Dear Diary, 

Today Jack said he would be arriving at Heathrow Airport at 11:30am. Because of that, I got to miss out on chemistry at science with Mrs Neil, which is good because I don't like chemistry. 

We have 3 days until we go to France! Our bags are packed and we are so excited. We had a phone call from Camilla and she and I had a long conversation. You see I've lived with the royals for nearly 4 months now but I've not met Prince Charles and Camilla yet! But Camilla is excited to go to France as much as Kate and I are! 

 However, when I finished my lessons, I got into better clothes and a car arrived. Kate waved me goodbye from the door as I set off for Heathrow to pick up Jack. The car ride took just over half an hour before I arrived at the terminal. 

I got a Starbucks and I was told to wait in a private area until Jack's plane landed. Eventually the door opened and in walked Jack. "Jack!" I smiled. We ran and hugged each other. Jack kissed my shoulder and he whispered to me "I've missed you". We eventually got in the car and we headed back to the palace. 

The cameras of the paparazzi flashed but we managed to get out of the way and we got back to Kensington. We walked in hand and hand and Jack began to get excited. "So this is where you live" he said. "Yeah" I smiled. When we got in, it was quiet. "Kate? William? Maria?" I called out. Eventually Kate came running towards us. 

"Hi Jack!" she hugged him. "Hey" he hugged her back. We headed into the living room and we got to catch up from where we last met. Tomorrow, for Jack's arrival, we are to go to sailing. But not on a royal yacht sailing. Oh no! William has arranged for us to go sailing! I am so excited and Jack who is always up for adventure, is squeaking. 

Jack sleeps next door to me and we have got everything packed for our sailing day tomorrow. I feel so happy Jack is here and William and Kate approve of him and that is good too.