Part 89

Dear Diary,

So much has been going on lately. George has been 1 for two days and we've all had to get back to work. I'm going to Anmer Hall tomorrow to start riding lessons. And then my last royal trip to Belgium is going to be exciting. I've been phoning up Katie and she is working to the bone to make sure the outfits are perfect for me.

I wish I could meet Jackie Kennedy but for now, the amazing Kate will do! Jackie went on state visits and tours, like Kate and now Kate is being totally Jackie Kennedy as she goes on a solo tour to Malta! However I'm not getting to be Lee Radziwill and go as her lady in waiting as I'll be over in America and my royal status will be gone.

Oh I can't contain myself, I need to tell you what I'm wearing to Belgium. We will visit a city in Eastern Belgium called Liège where we will attend a memorial service for the First World War. Then we'll visit Mons and visit the war cemetery. We'll only be there for one day but I don't mind. We'll be going with Harry.

Katie is working on my costume. She's making me a replica of Jackie Kennedy's black Givenchy suit she wore to JFK funeral. I went around trying to find a replica of the shoes she wore but Katie came to my rescue. She had a friend who analyses photos and her friend managed to find a replica of the shoes Jackie wore to the funeral.

She asked if I wanted her to make a replica of the veil and pillbox hat she wore but I said no. However I asked her to make me a replica of the black gloves she wore in case it gets cold. Kate suggested I wear transparent tights so I don't look like a mourner. I agreed but she suggested that I find a small black clutch.

Katie managed to get a replica of the clutch Kate is usually seen carrying that looks like it's got gold and bronze diamonds and that on it. The one she took to Australia and wore with her yellow dress. Katie is transforming a replica of it into a sort of Chanel bag with the black leather and pattern and the Chanel logo. What would I do without her?

After wards I'll return to Anmer Hall for 4 more days before returning to spend my final days in London.

That's all for now.