7 | Nerves.

Leah's POV

Use your brain here, Leah... think. This beautiful girl basically just invited you to have sex with her... any sane person would jump at the opportunity. Well, any sane person over the age of 18 considering that Jennifer is over ten years Leah's senior.

After some very quick thinking I decide to just go for it. Maybe this will be a one time thing and Jennifer will never find out the truth. Plus, there is no way Jennifer would ever sleep with me, a high school student, if she knew the truth.

I walk into the bedroom, exhaling deeply before crossing the threshold. I bite my cheek nervously and she is looking up at me, biting her lower lip, topless. My eyes almost immediately shift to her perky, perfect breasts and I hear her soft giggle. "Come here." she says and I do as she asks.

Mind you that I have never "been" with a girl. I've seen girls naked, like my friends, and even had a few drunk make out sessions with my bestie... but nothing close to this. When I was younger and started developing an interest in girls I conducted my own research. I knew how girls and guys had sex, but two girls? No idea that works... I quickly found out through a string of dirty websites how exactly things are done. So, I am going into this sort of blind. I highly doubt the two or three videos I saw back in sixth grade are going to help me now.

"You seem shy all of the sudden." Jennifer whispers, dragging her cool fingertips over my arms and down to my hands. "Am I not allowed to be?" I whisper, not really meaning to say it out loud. "I intimidate you?" she questions. I bring my eyes to hers again and she is staring me down. I swallow hard and my face gets hot. "Maybe a little." I confess. She grins and I watch her tongue run over her lips and slip back into that perfect mouth of hers.

Jennifer grabs my arms and makes me leans down, my hands pressed to the bed on both sides of her. She kisses me slowly, teasing me with her lips and tongue. I make a bold(ish) move and initiate a real, deep kiss with her. She happily returns it to me and grabs my was it, pulling me into her lap.

oh, fuck.

She carefully pushes her hands up my body, staring from my thighs. She navigates her hand underneath my shirt and pulls it up with her hand. I raise my arms over my head and allow her to take it off of me. She tosses it into the floor and is left looking at my royal blue bra. "Damn." Jennifer mumbles under her breath. She brings both her hands up and grabs each of my breasts, squeezing and kneading them. I bite my lip and breathe heavily. "Can I?" Jennifer asks me quietly as she starts pulling the straps off of my shoulders. I nod my head yes and she slides her hand around my back and pops the bra off with great ease.

Once that's gone, she uses her soft lips and her warm tongue to caress my nipples, which are quickly getting more and more aroused. She slowly leans back and looks up at me, "I'm yours, do whatever you want." She says softly, parts of her sentence barely audible. I swallow hard once again and tell myself it is time to bite the bullet.

I lean over her body and throw my hair over my shoulder as I do to her what she just did to me. I close my eyes and try not to think too much about it, worried I'll mess up. I tend to do that... mess things up if I think too hard.

Apparently, she likes what I'm doing. Soft murmurs and moans slip from between her pink lips. I glance up at her and she gently tilts her head back and opens her mouth. Her jawline is as sharp as a knife and I love it. Her hand comes into my hair and her fingers get tangled. "Mmhm-" she breathes.

I pull my lips away from her chill-covered skin and she looks at me once again, "Tell me what you're comfortable with, Leah. I don't want to make you do anything you aren't sure about." She tells me, caressing my face. I lick my lips quickly, "If I didn't do things I wasn't sure about I would have no life. I want this, I want you." I tell her, pulling my hand over her stomach and to the top of her shorts. Jennifer nods her head and lifts her hips up, sliding her shorts off.

She's in black, simple underwear. The cheeky kind. I look down at her panties and my body freezes. I think she notices my hesitation and she spreads her thighs more and pushes her hand over her abdomen and to her panties. I watch her grab her panties and pull them towards her slightly, causing it to get tighter through her crotch. I swallow hard again and she says my name, "Leah." I look up at her and she starts again, "If you don't wa-" before she finishes I lean down, pull her panties down her thighs and let my tongue get to know the taste between her thighs.

She gasps sharply and I watch her chest move up and down as she breathes heavily. "Mm- Leah!" She grits, her teeth clenched. She looks at the ceiling and closes her eyes tightly. "Ah-Ah-" She yelps, her body flinching and her thighs closing in on me. I keep going, despite the distractions and my uncertainty of what if I'm doing is good enough. I continue what I'm doing to her for several minutes and she looks at me with desperate eyes, "Fuu-" she breathes. Her teeth grab her bottom lip and her eyes roll back. I think she just came... Woah. I did that?

She relaxes her body and thighs, and takes her fingers out of my hair. I prop myself up using my arm and look at her, she's panting. "Did you orgasm?" I ask, wanting verbal clarification. She smiles big and laughs, "You're cute..." she says. I force a smile and pretend to understand what that means. Did she?

I think Jennifer notices my confusion. She sits up and holds my chin, "Yes, I did." she whispers before pressing her lips to mine. I smile, a real one, and nod my head.

I won't lie... making a girl orgasm is satisfying. But, making a girl like Jennifer...beautiful, sexy, funny, confident... making her orgasm made me feel like I found my purpose in this world.