15 | No More Lies

Leah's POV

"You good?" Jennifer asks me as I sit down and pull her car door closed. "I'm good, baby. I just wanted to chat with her for a minute." I tell her while leaning over the center console to kiss her. She kisses me and lays her hand on my jaw, "Mm, I love your lips. I'm so happy you're staying with me tonight." She says, eyes closed. I grin and kiss her again before grabbing her hand and playing with her rings.

Jennifer drives us back to her apartment and we walk to the elevator and push the button. The doors open and a couple walks off and we step on, by ourselves. Once the doors close Jennifer steps closer to me and kisses me. They start as playful kisses, but it gets more intense. Not the "I wanna have sex with you" type of intense, but the kind that you give someone you really care about.

I hear the ding of the elevator and Jennifer backs off and looks at me, "Leah-" she starts. The doors open and a woman steps inside while we walk off, completely cutting Jennifer off from whatever she was going to say. I smile and wait patiently for her to open the door. She grins smugly while she fumbles with her keys and I start to giggle. "What?" She asks me. "Nothing... you're just cute." I confess. She shakes her head and pushes the door open, wanting me to go inside. I walk in and she follows right behind me.

After a couple of hours of sitting on the couch sipping on wine and giggling at each other's stupid stories, Jennifer gets up and sighs.

"Mm, leaving me?" I ask her and lay my head back against the couch. She smiles and comes closer, straddling my lap. "Never, but I would like to kindly suggest we move to my bathroom." She says and kisses me. I grin beneath her soft lips and mumble, "mmhm."

Jennifer turns the shower on and starts undressing herself. The room fills with steam and I'm just leaning against the counter watching her. "You have a staring problem?" She asks me, tossing her shirt into the floor. She's left in her bra and panties, nothing else. I bite my lip and shake my head no, "I just like looking at you. Is that so bad?" I ask her, my voice soft and sweet. "No that isn't bad, but the things I would like to do to you in the shower are." She tells me. I grin and she comes closer and I blindly set down the wine glass on the counter while she kisses me.

The smell of her perfume fills my lungs and makes me want her that much more. Her fingers get tangled up in my hair and I feel her pushing her hips against me. "Leah...." she says quietly. I bite my lip and press my forehead against hers. I use both my hands to support my weight while I lean against the counter. "I-I know it's not-" she stops and shakes her head. "I just wanted-" she keeps stopping herself and I bite my lip and bring one hand up to her face, "Just say it, baby." I whisper. She looks at me and says it slow and soft, "I love you, Leah."

Whoa. That- that was unexpected. I thought she was going to tell me something hot and kinky... not deep and romantic. She loves me?

It's quiet for about ten seconds. I stand there, lips separated and just looking at her. I hear her nervous giggle and I lick my lips. "A response would be-" before she gets to finish I bring my other hand up quickly and grab her face, knocking over and shattering the wine glass when I do.

Due to the intense nature of our kiss, neither of us even give it any attention. She's all I want to focus on. I do love her.

I hold my arms over my head and she pulls me shirt off, followed by my bra. I unbutton my jeans and she pulls them off of my hips and slides my panties down as well. Jennifer picks me up and steps to the shower, but I notice her whimper. "What baby?" "Nothing- be quiet." She says. I bite my lip and I'm pushed into the shower.

She's still holding me and and the hot water runs over my skin, stinging a bit. "Mm-" I whine. She grins and puts my back to the wall and kisses me hard. I wiggle out of her arms and onto my feet. She slams both her palms against the wall on each side of my head and I bite my lip and pull my thumb across her lip, "I want you." I confess to her. She smirks and I pull her now soaked panties off of her hips and they fall to the shower floor. Jennifer handles the task of removing her bra and it joins her panties on the floor of the shower.

"Move." I whisper. She grins a little and bites her lip, "excuse you?" "Move." I hiss. She shakes her head and pulls her hand over my collar bone, "You know you don't get to boss me around like that, Leah." She whispers. I watch her lips move and she flips me around so that my cheek is pressed to the cool shower wall. "Ooh-" I whimper faintly when she grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls back and downward. I bite my lip and close my eyes, enjoying the way she gets with me. Jennifer slaps her hand against my ass, causing a stinging sensation. I whimper again and she kisses my shoulder and down my back until she's on her knees and eating me out from behind me.

"Ooh-fu-baby! Baby!!" I cry, trying to spin my body around. She refuses to let me move and keeps utilizing her tongue to make me orgasm. Once I'm done she stands up and I look at her, craving her now more than I was before. This girl- she's everything.

I'm sitting on Jennifer's bathtub rubbing lotion into my skin. She's brushing her wet hair out in front of her mirror with nothing but a towel around her body. I smile to myself and walk over to her, putting my arms around her and my chin on her shoulder, "Jen?" I whisper, smiling at her through the mirror. "Yeah, baby?" She asks, smiling softly at me. "I love you too." I whisper and she faces me and kisses my lips, "I was hoping you'd say it back." She tells me. I giggle and hug her tightly, "How could I not?"

The Next Day

"Baby, do you want to go out tonight? Some friends and I are gonna go out for drinks and we could stay at your place afterwards since it's closer." Jennifer says. I bite my lip and think to myself, "no. That can't happen." I wish I could just be honest with her and- ugh. This is too much... I can't keep this up! Especially now... Jennifer told me she loves me. And I love her right back, so me keeping this life from her is not fair to either of us. If I can't be real with someone I don't want to be with anyone.

"Um, actually I want to talk to you." I say and she looks at me funny, "I've never heard that tone from you. What's wrong?" She asks, walking to the couch and sitting beside me. "What's wrong, Le?" Jennifer asks, rubbing my thigh. I bite my cheek and I feel my face getting hot, and tears are building up. I can't cry in front of her!

"I need to come clean to you about something." I say, fighting the tears as hard as I can. "What is it?" "Jennifer, I meant what I told you last night. I love you.... I love being with you. You make me so happy I can't describe it!" I say. She furrows her brows, "You're scaring me. What's up?" "I-I-" I can't say it. I grab my phone and pull my cards out of the back of my case, searching for my student ID. I hand it to her and she takes it and giggles, "Why are you showing me this? Your high school ID?" She giggles, looking hard at the photo on the ID.

Here is comes.

"Check the dates." I mutter and lay my hand on her thigh, gripping it hard. "Wh-what is this?" She asks, noticing it says "2017-2018 school year." Jennifer looks at me and I watch her smile fade very quickly and her eyes narrow, "What kind of sick joke is this?"