8 | Sneaking Out.

Leah's POV

I giggle at something Jennifer just said as I roll off of her chest, where I have been laying for twenty minutes.

"You have to leave?" She asks me, pouting her lip out. I glance at her as I put my bra back on, "Yeah, I should go. My roommate will kill me if I make her go grocery shopping alone." I say, making up something quick. "I wish you could stay a little longer..." she says, getting onto her knees and making her way to me. I face forward and she wraps her arms around me and presses her body against my back.

She's so sexy, help.

"You're sure you have to go?" she whispers, kissing my neck and touching my inner thigh. I open my mouth to speak, but no words will come out.

Jennifer gasps and quickly backs off of me. "Wait..." she says, "was I the first girl you've slept with, Leah?" she asks. I look at my hands and twiddle my thumbs briefly. I glance back at her and shrug my shoulders, "Maybe so." "Leah!" She yells, covering her mouth. I force myself to smile and grab my pants and put them on. "Sorry, should I have told you that?" I ask. "I mean, no. I would have liked to know that, but it's okay. I just- that was really your first time?" She asks, genuinely surprised. I nod my head yes.

Please, let that be a good kind of surprised.

"You are... very, very good with your tongue for that to be your first time." she compliments. I giggle and look over my shoulder, "You're not that bad either." I say. Her jaw drops and I giggle, "I'm kidding. That was amazing, Jennifer. Really." I admit to her. I wouldn't hesitate to call that the best sex ever.

I get dressed and make my way to the kitchen area. I find my phone, exploding with notifications. My mom will not leave me alone, she's probably worried sick. I'll have to work up a good excuse to get out of this one.

"Thank you for having me...and taking care of me." I smile, that definitely has a double meaning. "Anytime, you're fun, Leah. Don't hesitate to call me sometime." She says. I nod my head and open the door, "See ya around." I call out. "Bye." she says happily.

Great. Now, I face my mother.

I walk into the house, my chucks on and my bag over my shoulder. My mom hears the door open and I hear her voice, the scary one. "Leah, get in here." She says. I close my eyes and cuss myself.

Walking into the kitchen I'm being stared down. "Hey..." I say, acting normal and like I'm not afraid for my life. "That is all you have to say? Leah, you have been gone all night and for most of the day today. You are seventeen years old. This is not acceptable." She lectures. Internally I roll my eyes, but externally I nod my head, "yes ma'am. It won't happen again." I assure her, even though it probably will happen again.

Thankfully, my mom's lectures aren't that long. She cuts me loose and I go upstairs and close my bedroom door. I smile at myself in the mirror, still feeling proud of my accomplishment with Jennifer.

I take another shower and change into sweatpants with my school logo on them and a shirt similar to the one Jennifer wore this morning. I crawl into my bed, open my laptop and check on my grades, anxious to see if my teachers have entered the midterms yet.

To my surprise, my college professor is the only person who has entered grades... he is usually the last of them to do so. After seeing my grade my mood takes a turn. I got a 67% out of 100%. This sucks. My grade dropped dramatically and it is not looking good for me. I need this class to graduate.. failing isn't an option. Shit.

10:00pm rolls around and I'm still sulking. I get so upset about my grades and school...

iMessage: Jennifer, 10:00pm

Hey, I'm bored and really want to see a movie. You in? The good one starts at 10:45.

I smile at the text and start typing a response.

Me, 10:01pm: Sure, I'd love-

wait. I can't just get up and go! There is no way my mom will let me after everything that went down last night and today.

I sigh and re-start my response:

Me, 10:03pm: I'd really love that. I just don't know if I can swing it.

Jennifer, 10:03pm: Come on... what's so important it can't be interrupted for a movie and a little kissing?

Her message makes me giggle. I'm smiling hard when my bedroom door swings open.

"Goodnight, honey. See you in the morning. Don't stay up too late" my mom says. I smile and nod my head, "I won't. Goodnight."

I listen to the sound of her footsteps fade away down the hallway. The house gets quiet and my brain starts thinking... Leah, you are crazy.

How hard could it really be to sneak out?

I glance outside and bite my cheek. Now is when having a bedroom on the second story really sucks. I unlock my window and push it open, biting my lip as if it will help with the noise. I poke my head out and realize there is a way down. I could easily slip out of my window, walk across the roof and climb down on the other side of the house!

Me, 10:12pm: Fine, I can make it happen. Pick me up?

Jennifer, 10:13pm: Yay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

I toss my phone onto my bed and change my clothes quicker than I ever have before. I throw on a pair of spandex workout pants that are a black and white marble pattern. I grab a hoodie and throw it on before applying some mascara. By the time all of this happens I'm out of time. I have to get out of the window and off of the roof before Jennifer gets here. It wouldn't make much sense to sneak out of my own house.

I grab my phone and climb out the window and carefully move across the shingles. I climb down the side and find myself in the driveway just as Jennifer turns on my street. I run quickly to the car and hop inside, "you've got perfect timing!" I say happily. She smiles at me and lays her hand on my thigh and starts to drive.

What is wrong with me? Sneaking out to see a 29 year old woman? This is trouble, plain and clear.