♢Chapter 2♢

No One's P.O.V

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu walked down the pathway back to the castle, side by side.
Yaoyorozu talked on about how magnificent the garden's were, and Todoroki listened. He didn't know why, but he enjoyed listening to her, probably because she was talking about something other then him like most girl's, or how much joy and amazement she held in her voice as she talked.

It was nice.

"And these garden's have a wide range of different flowers unlike our kingdom's garden" Yaoyorozu spoke. "Really? What is your kingdom's garden's like?" Todoroki asked the girl. "Nothing much, it's just filled with cherry blossom tree's. Nothing special" Yaoyorozu replied.

"Cherry blossom trees? I've always wanted to see a garden of them. I only seen them in picture books, and they look beautiful" Todoroki told the girl walking next to him.
"Well maybe you could come over to my castle one day, and I could show you around the garden's then" Yaoyorozu told the boy, her arms behind her back as she closed her eye's, listening to the sounds around her.

The sun was up high, but the two stayed shaded by the tree's they walked underneath. The sound of chirping bird's could be herd in the distance, with the sound of the calm wind mixed with it. It was nice, peaceful and calming.

Todoroki stayed silent.
He knew he would never be able to leave the castle, and wouldn't be able to see the cherry blossom tree's.

"I don't think I would be aloud to" Todoroki told Yaoyorozu sadly. She turned to face him with a saddened yet confused face. "Why not?" She asked him. "Because of my father. He never let's me go beyond the castle wall's ever. I don't know why thought. I know it's not to protect me. Probably he doesn't want me to see the outside or for me to tell someone what it's like in here and what he dose" Todoroki explained.

Yaoyorozu was surprised. She had heard that Prince Todoroki was a cold guy, not liking any girl's and always turning them down, and never really speaking to them. Yaoyorozu remembered how nervous she was on the way over to the castle.

Her father had told her that he and herself would be visiting the Endeavor Kingdom for a few day's, and that he wanted her to get along with Prince Todoroki. Yaoyorozu's father told her that if she doesn't act like a royal, he probably will treat her like all the other girl's that he has met.

Her father told her about how other royal girl's would go over, only to have their heart's broken when they returned. They would say that Prince Todoroki rejected them and acted coldly to them.

All the way to the castle, Yaoyorozu kept worrying.
What if I mess up? What if he doesn't like my appearance? Is he really going to hate me just because I'm royal?
These were all the thoughts that went through Yaoyorozu head until they arrived.

As soon as she did, she told her father that she wanted to see the garden's and ran off. But the real reason she ran off was so she could call her nerves. She felt pressured to be formal like every other princess, but the truth was, she wasn't. She liked messing around, creating and learning how to make things, liked going outdoors and explore.

She remembered walking and finding a bridge close to the end of the garden. It was a large bridge with a lot of plants and flower's on each side of the riverbank. The river below was wide and deep, but was calm.
Yaoyorozu told in a breath to calm her nerves. That's when she started playing her silly little game. Throwing twigs into the water and see which one was the fastest.

That's when he Prince Todoroki came to look for her. When she first started talking to him, she just couldn't be formal like her father had asked her, she just acted like herself. She told Todoroki what she was doing and even asked if he wanted to try, which he did. It made her happy just being herself, and to see that Todoroki didn't show any indication that she was annoying him.