♢Chapter 27♢

As Todoroki and Yaoyorozu walked outside to the castle and to the courtyard, Uraraka and Bakugou turned their heads to see them.
"About fucking time Half n' Half" Bakugou growled as he crossed his arms, glaring at Todoroki.

Todoroki returned the glare, and walked closer to Bakugou. "Well sorry I took so long, but I had things to attend to, so calm down, we're going now" Todoroki spoke as he walked past Bakugou,  and towards the dragon.

While the two boy's argued a little, Yaoyorozu stood beside Uraraka. "You okay?" Uraraka asked the taller girl with concern. "I'm alright, don't worry about me, okay?" Yaoyorozu told Uraraka with a smile, reassuring her she was okay.

Uraraka gave a small nod. "What happened anyways?".
"I just got a little upset, that's all, and Todoroki was able to calm me down" Yaoyorozu explained to Uraraka calmly. She really did appreciate what Todoroki has done for her.

It was kind of crazy how they ended up here, isn't it? She was nothing more then a princess from a smaller kingdom, who was invited to see King Endeavour's son in hopes of marrying him in the future. They met, and quickly grew into close friends. They shared a lot with one another, and talked to each other like they knew one another their whole lives. 

Then, those happy times where shattered, when Todoroki came to her home late into the night, covered in blood, and crying about is mother, and how she had died. 

After that, time seemed to fly pass. They fled to the One For All kingdom, got their quirks, ran back to Yaoyorozu home, to find it burnt to the ground. Then they got ambushed by Endeavour, causing Yaoyorozu to be stabbed, and having to flee back to the One For All kingdom. 

If you really think about it, all these events only happened in a matter or days.

Yaoyorozu was brought out of her thoughts when she heard someone call her name. "Momo".

She looked up, to see Todoroki and Bakugou already on the dragon, ready to go. She walked over to them and stopped, looking up at Todoroki. "Yes?".

"Be safe while we are gone" Todoroki told her. She chuckled. "Of course I will. It's you who must stay safe".

"I will do my best" Todoroki replied, a smile on his face as Uraraka stepped forward, a small bag in her hand.

"You guys better get across fast, cause I don't know how long this invisibility spell will work for, since I just started testing it"  Uraraka told them as she opened the small bag, and threw it at them, a white sparkle like powder covering the dragon and the two males. 

Within seconds, it looked like they were slowly disappearing and fading away, until they could no longer be seen. The only way the two girls knew they were there still, was the sound of the dragon's scales as it shook its body and stretched out its wings.

"Now fly you fools" Uraraka instructed them, worried that the spell would't last long. "You heard her shitty hair, get going and fly" Bakugou yelled to the dragon. It let out a grumble, as it jumped into the air, sending a gust of wind pushing the two girls back a bit.

Once they were above the castle walls, the dragon flew forward as fast as it's wings could manage to do. Bakugou and Todoroki held on tight as they flew above the water and to the main land.  

As they flew, Todoroki looked down at the fleet below them. There were ships all around, and he could see they held heavy weapons such as cannons and large crossbows. Todoroki looked down at the main ship, which towerd above all the others. It was a deep black, and it's red sails with their family crest were up high.

Todoroki remembered seeing the ship many years ago. He had only seen it in photos and pictures. He also heard stories about his father being in many battles on that ship, such as the Battle with the pirates of the Ocianic ocean. When they fought, the pirates stood no chance against his father and their military.