♢Chapter 16♢

Todoroki P.O.V
It was early morning I believe, judging by the fact that I had to close my eyes a little tighter with the sunlight pouring into the room and into my eyes. I then thought about what woke me up exactly, only to hear the far of sounds of church bells ringing.

I sighed a little as I forced myself to open my eyes, but quickly closed them when I felt my eye's burn when the light hit them. I took a few moments to get use to the sun's rays when I could finally open my eyes fully.

I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the tiredness from them, knowing I would fall right back to sleep if I closed them again.
I took a quick glance around the room, and for a moment, I didn't recognise where I was until yesterday's event's came back to me.

My mother. My father. The Yaoyorozu Kingdom. Arriving in the One For All Kingdom. Talking to King All Might. Having to wake up early.

I tried to sit myself up slowly, but felt something, or someone keeping me down.
I looked down a bit, only to see Yaoyorozu, arms wrapped around my torso and face buried into my chest, still sleeping peacefully.

Once I saw her, I froze, not wanting to wake her up just yet. We did a lot of things yesterday's, and the least Yaoyorozu could get was some sleep.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to get out of bed for a while, I just stayed there, doing nothing as the black haired girl just slept.

I'm not going to lie, but I kind of liked it. It made me feel needed, just a little bit. It made me feel that just being around helps others them a bit.

I stayed there for what felt like another 20 minutes, my eye's closed, until I felt Yaoyorozu begin to move, meaning she was waking up. I kept my eye's closed as I felt he stiffen and let go of me, and felt the bed shift a bit, probably her sitting up.

She stayed still for a few moments and let out a yawn, before I felt her shaking my shoulder and bit.
"Shoto, wake up, it's nearly 1 in the afternoon" she whispered loudly to me. I pretended to wake up by sitting up slowly and rubbing my eyes.

"What?" I asked again.
"It's nearly 1 in the afternoon, we slept in" Yaoyorozu told me as she pulled the blankets off of herself and got up, and looked around the room.

"It's going to get changed back into the clothes I was wearing yesterday. You should probably have a shower and then ask All Might for a change of clothes, since they're...dirty" Yaoyorozu told me, hesitate to say the last word. I already knew she was going to say blood, my mother's blood, but appreciated that she changed it.

"Don't worry, I will" I replied to her. Yaoyorozu smiled as she left the room, closing the door behind her as she left. I decided to get up out of the bed and into thee bathroom to have my shower.

I was done pretty quickly, since I only had to wash the blood out of my hair, which was easy. Once I was done, I turned off the shower, tied a towel around my waste.
As soon as I left the bathroom, I heard a knocking at the bedroom door.

I walked over and opened it a little bit, only to see Yaoyorozu, still in the night clothes, eye's closed and folded clothes in her hands and some boots.

"I just ran down and asked All Might if he had any spare clothes for you, cause as soon as I left the room, I realised that you couldn't really go ask for clean clothes if you couldn't get changed into any. Lucky he did, and gave me these to give to you" Yaoyorozu explained to me as she held out the folded clothes and boots.

I smiled.
"Thank you very much Yaoyorozu" I thanked her as I took the clothes and boots from her hands. She nodded. "No problem. Meet me down my the stairs in 10 minutes" the black haired girl told me as she turned around and into her own room.