♢Chapter 24♢

The sound of rain could be herd from outside, pouring down from the sky.
Todoroki was the first to open his eye's, only for them to see Yaoyorozu, still asleep.
The boy noticed that their faces were only inches apart.

He yawned tiredly as he glanced around the room. He looked out of the window, only to see the sky's where grey, and heavy rain came down. He hated days like these, where the sky is dark and it's raining. He didn't like the rain, it always made him feel super depressed.

Todoroki was interrupted from his thoughts when he heard a knock at the door. "Who'd be knocking at this time? It's not even sunrise" Todoroki mummbled as he got up.

The knocking continued, causing Yaoyorozu to wake up. "What's going on?" She mumbled, a confused look on her face.
"I'm not sure" Todoroki replied as he walked to the door and opened it, only to see Uraraka, a panicked look across her face.

"Uraraka?" Todoroki spoke, clearly confused. Why was she here at this time?

"Todoroki, we have a problem" Uraraka spoke seriously. Todoroki was surprised. He never heard the girl sound so serious about something before, meaning there was definitely something wrong.

"What is it?" Todoroki asked the girl, but she said nothing, avoiding the question.
"Just get down and outside at the gate" Uraraka told him as she raced down the hallway swiftly. Todoroki closed the door and turned to Yaoyorozu, who was already out of the bed and at his side.

"What is it?" She asked Todoroki.
"I'm not sure. Let's get changed and see what's going on" Todoroki spoke as she grabbed his clothes and ran into the bathroom to get changed.

When the multi coloured haired boy came out, putting on his boots, he looked over to Yaoyorozu who was sitting on the bed also sloping on her shoes.
It was evident she was in pain by the pained look on her face.

"Yaoyorozu, you stay here, your still injured and shouldn't be moving around" Todoroki told the girl, but she shook her head and stood up.
"I'm not going to stay in bed when important stuff is going on" Yaoyorozu spoke seriously as she walked passed Todoroki and put the door.

Todoroki sighed. He should know she wouldn't sit back and watch these events unfold.
He quickly followed after her and out of the room, catching up to Yaoyorozu who was walking down the hallway.

"Any idea what this emergency could be about?" Yaoyorozu asked Todoroki as she glanced at him. He shook his head. "Your guess is as good as mine" was his reply.

Yaoyorozu didn't say anything, and faced forward, making their ways down the hallways and stairways.

Once they got to the main doors of the castle, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu could see King All Might talking to some knights, giving them orders, Midlands standing at his side talking to Uraraka in the pouring rain.

Yaoyorozu was the first to step forward into the rain and walk over, Todoroki close behind, their clothes quickly becoming drenched in the rain.
"Your Majesty" Todoroki spoke loudly over the rain.

The king turned his head, and serious look on his face, which disturbed the two teens. If even King All Might was serious, soothing was seriously wrong.
"What's going on?" Yaoyorozu questioned the man.

He didn't say anything, except passing Todoroki a telescope and pointing to one of the towers that was attached to the castle wall's.
Todoroki was confused, but ran over to the tower, Yaoyorozu close behind.

The entered the small tower and ran up the wooden steps, their shoes hitting the wood, causing them to creak.
Once at the top of the wall, Todoroki took the telescope and peered through it, and looked out to see what was wrong.

Even if the rain and mist made it harder to see, Todoroki could clearly see ships on the water surrounding the island.
He scowled.

"What is it?" Yaoyorozu asked.
Todoroki passed the telescope to Yaoyorozu and spoke.
"A blockade".
"What?".
"There is a blockade around the island, meaning no one is getting to the island, and no one is getting off" Todoroki as he clenched his fists.

How did he not think of this!?
This was one of his father's most common action to island kingdom's.
He remembered when he was younger, he would hear his father boast about his blockade on a island. When Todoroki asked his mother what his father meant, she would say that it's when many ships surrounded a island and won't let anyone go to the island or off the island.

However, when Todoroki became older, he saw how terrible it was. He would hear how because no one was aloud to leave the island or go to the island, the people would starve to death since no food would be delivered.

And that was going to happen to them now.

Todoroki scowled.

His father was inhumane.

"We have to do something" Todoroki spoke seriously.

"How though?" Yaoyorozu asked as she turned her head to the boy.

"We need to find a way to get help, from somewhere"

"Like who?"

"Maybe the neighbouring Kingdom?"

"Oh, that, Kingdom" Yaoyorozu spoke, a little surprised Todoroki even considered asking them for help out of all people.

"Well what other choice do we have?".

Yaoyorozu sighed. "Alright, we should probably tell King All Might about this plan" she spoke, which Todoroki nodded to.

"Let's go".

The two teens made their way back down and walked over to King All Might. "We may have a  idea" Yaoyorozu spoke, catching the King's attention. "And what may that be?" He asked them.

"We were thinking about going to the neighbouring Kingdom to ask for help against the king" Todoroki spoke. All Might gave a saddened glance.

"I'm afraid we cant" he spoke.
"Why not?" Yaoyorozu questioned him.
"Because how would we even get off the island to send a message for help. If anyone is spotted leaving the island, they will be shot down" All Might explained to them.

Yaoyorozu and Todoroki looked at one another, thinking of any ideas, but came up with non.

"I appreciate the help, but I must talk to others about our next plan of action. In the mean time, I wish of you two to stay inside the castle until further information" King All Might spoke.

The two teens didn't say anything, other then bow their heads. They watched as King All Might walked back inside, his knights following close behind.

"What now?" Yaoyorozu asked Todoroki. She felt useless. She didn't want to be sitting around, being unless. She wanted to do something to help.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we should just listen" Todoroki spoke. "So your willing to stand around like sitting ducks until we're starved of food and weak, and then killed?" Yaoyorozu questioned Todoroki harshly.

Todoroki never had time to respond, when Uraraka came up to them. "Sorry to interrupted, but I may have a idea" Uraraka spoke, causing them to turn their heads towards her.

"What did you have in mind?".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so short ;-;
Also, there will probably only be 3, 4 or 5 chapters left in the story and then it's for a prequel sequel ^^