♢Chapter 7♢

Todoroki P.O.V
"Ohh here's one!" Yaoyorozu called out to me a few feet away as she pointed to a spot in front of her. I watched from where I stood as she reached into the water and a second later, pulled out a large seashell. "That's a nice one" I called out to her as I trudged through the water towards her.

For the last hour or so, me and Yaoyorozu have been messing around in the water, splashing each other with the seas water, which King Yaoyorozu told us not to do since non of us had spear changes of clothes, explored tide pools that held sea creatures like small tiny crabs and clams. Now, we were searching for seashells again like we did when we first arrived.

As I got closer, Yaoyorozu showed me the large shell in her hands. It was large, but it looked amazing non the less. It looked liked the sunset to be honest, with waves or orange and white on it, all blending together. "Isn't it cool!?" Yaoyorozu asked me as she held it up to me with a smile.

I nodded to her. "Looks amazing" I replied to her as she examined it herself. "I'm going to keep it, and probably leave it in my room as a decoration" Yaoyorozu told me as she made her way back to the shore. "I'm just going to leave this with my father, I'll be back in a minute. Look for anymore shell's" Yaoyorozu shouted to me as she got to the shore.

"Alright" I shouted back as I turned back to the water and looked down. The water was very clear and I could see everything perfectly under it. I could see the sand and how it had a wave like pattern, and small sea shell's  covering the ground.

I have to admit, I'm actually really happy. I thought I would never get to see the ocean in my life because of my father and will only ever sea it in painting's and book, but here is was, standing in the ocean's water, collecting sea shell's with an amazing girl who was able to give me this chance.

I am truly grateful for what Yaoyorozu has done for me, and I have no idea how to ever repay her for this week of freedom. She brought me to the ocean, we will be going to a large coronation, and who knows what eles. I should really find a way to thank her before I must go back to my little hell I call home.

As I started searching for shell's once again, I spotted a small clam next to my feet. I bent down and picked it up out of the water and examined it. It was very small, around the size of a large coin, and at the top of it was a small hole going straight through it.
That's interesting.

I decided to opened it to see if there was anything inside of it, but when I opened it up, it broke into two shell's. I sighed and was about to through It back when I got an idea. "I could probably make two necklaces out of this, just put a string through the hole and then wear it around the neck" I thought to myself.

I then heard someone call my name. "Todoroki!". I turned my head around to see Yaoyorozu making her way over to me. I stood back up and faced her asking, "What is it?". "My father said we will be going soon" Yaoyorozu told me as she looked at my hand and pointed to it. "What do you have there?" She asked me.

"I found a clam and it broke into two, but each of them have a hole in them and I thought I could make a necklaces out of them" I told the black haired girl as I looked back up to her. "Wow that's a great idea" she exclaimed as she took one shell out of my hand and held it up. "I could have one shell and you can have the other one" Yaoyorozu suggested to me.

I thought that would be a good idea, so I nodded with, "Sounds great". I watched as Yaoyorozu smiled to me with her signature bright smile. "Okay let's get back, we're leaving soon and we have to sit in the carriage for another 2 hour's" Yaoyorozu complained, I sighed at the thought.

I then felt Yaoyorozu grab my hand. "Now come on, let's go. The sooner we get home, the sooner I can show you the garden's" Yaoyorozu told me with excitement as she dragged me back to the shore, which I didn't argue with. Once we got back to the solid sandy shore, we put are shoes back on our feet and made our way back up the small hill.

Once we got to the top, King Yaoyorozu was waiting for us next to the carriage, leaning against it. Once we came into his view, he smiled at us as he stood up straight. "I see you two had a fun time" King Yaoyorozu spoke with a grin.

"Yeah it was, could we come here another time. Please" Yaoyorozu begged her father as she held her hands together, trying to pull of the best pleading face. Seeing this made me want to laugh.

I watched as King Yaoyorozu thought about it, and when I mean thought about it, I mean grinning as he placed his finger on his chin while humming. After a momont, he chuckled and said, "Sure, i don't see the harm in that". "Thank you father" Yaoyorozu thanked her father.

"Before we go, do you have any string?" She asked her father before any of us could speak. "Yeah I do, just hold on one moment" King Yaoyorozu replied as he went to the back of the carriage to where the luggage was, opening a box and pulling out a long thread of rope string. "Will this do?" He asked us, which Yaoyorozu nodded to.

"Perfect" she told him as she took it off her father. "Now come on, if we leave now, we'll be back at the carriage  around dinner time" Yaoyorozu told me as she climbed up the small steps into the carriage, which I followed.
As soon as if got in, the door behind me was shut by King Yaoyorozu as he went to the front to sit next to the driver.

Soon after the carriage started to move, I turned to Yaoyorozu who was tying the string into a small knot, and as she pulled it up, I could see she was already done her necklace. "Here you go" Yaoyorozu told me as she held it towards me. "Wait, is that one mine?" I asked her, confused for i thought that shell was hers.

She nodded and said, "Yeah, I made your necklace, and you make mine". I thought it was very thoughtful of her, so I nodded and took it, along with the string from her hand so I could make her necklace.

"Try putting it on" Yaoyorozu suggested as she leaned back into her seat and smiled at me, clearly tired, and to be honest, I was to. Messing around in the water can really drain your energy.

"Alright" I replied as I placed down my own shell and string beside me and pulled the necklace over my head. After a moment of adjusting it, I looked down at it and smiled in satisfaction. "Thank you Yaoyorozu" I thanked her with a small smile, which she returned. "Your welcome" she replied with as she yawned.

A moment later, I picked up the shell and string and looped the string through the small whole and pulling it through. I then proceeded to grab the two ends of the string and tie them into a knot, now becoming a necklaces.

After examining it and nodding in approval, I handed it to Yaoyorozu who gladly took it and she two threw over her head and around her neck. "Thank you so much Todoroki, this is beautiful" Yaoyorozu told me.
"Just like you" I mumbled out of nowhere without me even noticing what I just said.

"Wait what?" Yaoyorozu asked me as I turned to her, her face turning red with a blush. I was confused for a moment wondering why she was blushing, before realising what I just said, and I to felt my face head up with a blush.

Why did I say that!?

"E-em nothing" I replied as I faced away from her, now to embarrassed to even look at her. 
Why in the world did I say that? Where did that even come from? Did I really just say she was beautiful? Why did I say that!?
Now that I think about it, she kind of is. Her beautiful grey eye's and black hair, her amazing smile and the way she laughs...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE, WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS!?
Okay, I need to calm down.
I take a glace over at Yaoyorozu, what was also looking away from me. Is she mad at me? Is she embarrassed to?
All I know is that this is going to be a very, very long trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's shorter then usual, but I have other irl things to do.
Okay but from the line where Todoroki says "just like you", from there this chapter just wrote itself 😂