♢Chapter 6♢

It was early morning, around 8 o'clock to be more exact. Yaoyorozu was waiting outside next to her father as they waited for the Queen to thank them for their visit and for Prince Todoroki to come with them.

The other night, King Endeavor has said that Todoroki would only be aloud to stay for three days and no more. However, King Yaoyorozu suggested a week's long visit and said it would be good for the two teens. After bickering for a bit, the Queen stepped in and sided with King Yaoyorozu, stating that Shoto was getting along really well with Yaoyorozu and that it would be good for him.

Yaoyorozu leaned against the carriage, her hands behind her back as she waited patiently. They'd only been waiting for around 5, maybe 10 minutes, but to Yaoyorozu, it felt like hour's.

"Father" Yaoyorozu spoke, catching her father's attention as he turned his head to look down at his daughter. "What is it Momo?" He asked her. Yaoyorozu was quiet for a moment before speaking.

"On the way home, could we stop by the ocean. I want to show Todoroki it since he's never seen it for real before" Yaoyorozu asked her father.

Ever since she heard Todoroki never saw the ocean, she was saddened. The ocean was amazing, filled with life and so much to explore on the beaches it touches around the world. That's why Yaoyorozu was determined to show Todoroki the ocean, so he could experience what it is like, even if it was disobeying King Endeavor's wishes of not allowing Todoroki to leave their home.

Yaoyorozu watched as her father thought about it carefully. She knew that he would have to think through it and think of the pros and cons of allowing it. King Yaoyorozu looked down at his daughter and seen how much hope she had in her grey eye's. He chuckled and leaned back with his arms crossed.

"I don't see why not. I think it would be fun" Yaoyorozu's father told her. He watched from the corner of his eye as he saw his daughter smile brightly like she did when she was younger when he showed her magic tricks. It was the smile that held wonder, joy and amazement. "Thank you father" Yaoyorozu thanked him.

Before he could reply, the front door's of the castle opened to show the Queen and Prince Todoroki, a large suitcase in Todoroki's hand. They walked down the steps towards the carriage and the Queen smiled. "Take good care of my Shoto" she asked them. King Yaoyorozu bowed. "I give you my word, he'll be fine with us" he promised.

The Queen then turned to her son. Although to many her looked like he didn't hold any emotion on his face, his mother could tell he was beyond excited to go. She smiled at him and placed her hands on his shoulders. "You stay safe, and don't listen to your father, go off and explore while you have the chance. Take this week of freedom and have fun" Todoroki's mother told him with a saddened smile.

As happy as she was for her son to finally have a chance to leave this place, she was saddened that she couldn't. She wanted to go see her own family again, explore the outside forest's again and go to a bakery to taste fresh treats, but that wasn't going to happen. However, her son would be able to do all that for her, which was enough to make her happy.

Todoroki gave his mother and slight smile and nodded with a 'I will'. She smiled and hugged her son tightly, as if it was going to be the very last time she would see him again. After a few moments she let go of him. "Now go on, have fun" she told him. Todoroki nodded once again and walked over to the Yaoyorozus who was smiling brightly as he walked over.

"Alright, in you two go, I'll sit next to the driver" King Yaoyorozu told them as he pointed to the one who held the rains of the horses. The Todoroki and Yaoyorozu excitedly nodded as they climbed into the carriage and the door shut behind them. Todoroki looked out the window and saw his mother smiling a sad bright smile.