♢Chapter 4♢

So sorry this took so long to get out. Also thank you all for over 500 views. And thank you all for all the love and support!♡♡♡

 And thank you all for all the love and support!♡♡♡

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Yaoyorozu P.O.V
I could feel the sun in my face. Even though my eye's are closed, it was still blinding to me.
As a solution, I turned over in the bed to avoid that light, and it worked. Since the sun's light wasn't shining in my face, I could opened my eyes.

When I did, I was met with Todoroki, which nearly made me jump right out of the bed. He was still sleeping peacefully, without a care in the world. I then noticed how close are faces were. If either of us moved even one inch, we would practical have our noses touching.

To prevent that from happening, I moved back a bit from him and turned back to face the window once again. Sure the light was still strong, but it wasn't blinding me as much as it did a few minutes ago.

After a few minutes, I could feel the bed shift, probably cause Todoroki was getting up. I could hear him pull the covers off and standing up and stretching. I decided to get up to and pretend I was just waking up.

I sat up and yawned, stretching my arms above my head, leaving a satisfied feeling.
"Morning Yaoyorozu".

I turned my head to my left and looked to Todoroki who was standing up and looking towards me. I just smiled and replied with, "morning".
He turned away from me and walked over to a large closet and opened it, looking thorough before pulling out some of his own cloths.

I looked towards the window's and seen it was still raining, not as much as last night, but still raining. "You should probably get dressed. Breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes" Todoroki told me, catching my attention.

"Oh right. I'll go now to give you your privacy. I'll meet you down there" I replied cheerfully as I got up, grabbed my pillow that I had last night and made my way out the door, shutting it behind me. I don't know why, but I still felt embarrassed about going to Todoroki's bedroom last night. I should have stayed in my bedroom instead of going to him.

I felt this strange fuzzy feeling when I thought about what happened only minutes ago, face to face with Todoroki in the bed. "I slept in the same bed with Todoroki..." I whispered to myself, still trying to comprehend what i did last night.

"What about Todoroki?"

I jumped at the sudden voice and turned around, only to see Todoroki's mother. "Oh em Todoroki? Yeah I was just saying how long I'm probably going to be waiting for Todoroki before breakfast" I told her, not wanting to say I was in the same room as her son last night.

She just gave me a warm smile, which kind of reminds me of my own mom...

"Em your highness. Is it okay that I go out to the garden's before breakfast?" I asked her, hoping to break the awkward tension. "But it's raining, and you shouldn't be outside when it rains, you'll get sick if you do, and we don't want you getting sick when you have to leave in two days." she told me with concern.