♢Chapter 29♢

In the hallway, King All Might walked down towards a man, who wore a simple blue cloak, with gold lining and a red symbol that represented the kingdom. The man turned to All Might and looked up at him, a nervous expression on his round face.

"You know what you must do?" King All Might ask the plump old man, holding out a scroll of paper in his hand. "I do your majesty. Go to the docks, take a small boat over to the main ship, and hand King Endeavour the treaty of surrender" the man replied back as he took the scroll, and placed it into a bag that was over his shoulders.

King All Might nodded. "Good. Be careful" the tall king spoke, which the shorter man nodded to as he gave a thumbs up, and turned to leave, leaving the castle and out its gates.

As the small man walked down the steep street, he noticed how there wasn't a person in sight, the only sign of human life on the island was the sound of someone playing a flute somewhere in the streets, and the lights from inside the buildings.

The man shivered as he wrapped his cloak around him, feeling cold night chilly wind blowing pass him.

Why did he have to do this so late at night? Why? It was what, 2am? It was ridiculous. 'I could be at home, reading a good book or drinking some delicious wine' the man thought bitterly, as he continued his journey down towards the docks.

When the man arrived, it was quiet foggy and misty, making it hard to the the sea water that should be in front of him. As he looked around, the man had a eerie feeling, as it was to quiet, the boats in the water slowly rocking caused by the waves, causing them to make the sound of creaking wood.

The area gave off an unsettling atmosphere, which was beginning to freak the man out a bit. Something just didn't feel right to him.
As he backed away, not wanting to go through with his orders and feeling very unsettled, there was suddenly a sound behind him, like someone dropping from from a high rooftop and on to the wooden docks behind him.

The man froze as he felt a presence behind him, and then suddenly two long blades were being pressed up against his throat from said person behind him. The grey haired man froze in fear, unable to move as the person behind him spoke.

"You are the one with the surrender treaty, correct?" A young feminine voice asked him calmly, which he slowly nodded to, in fear of having his throat being sliced opened.

"Oh, how wonderful, this makes my job a lot more easy" the person behind the man chuckled lightly, before speaking again. "Now listen, I seriously don't want to harm you in any way. I know you rather not be here and be somewhere else, either that be at home getting drunk, or off in a far away land, but I honestly don't care. What I do care about, is that scroll in your hands" the female spoke, glancing down at the treaty that was in the mans hands.

"W-what do you want with it?" the man asked her, his voice shaking as he asked her his question. The girl smirked. 

"I want you to hand it over"

"W-what?"

"You heard me, hand me over the scroll, and I won't bother you again, and you are free to go home" the female spoke seriously, gripping her two blades a bit more, as she waited for the mans final answer.

"Alright, you can have it" the man mumbled as he dropped the treaty as it fell to the ground. The female smirked as she turned herself and the man around, and pushed him forward towards the streets again. 

The man tripped and fell to the wooden floor below him, as he turned his head towards his attacker, who had bent down and picked up the scroll. Although it was dark and the attacker was wearing a black cloak, the grey haired man could tell that his attacker was smiling, almost smirking as she examined the item in her hand.