♢Chapter 19♢

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER KINDA GOES VERY DARK. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT....I'M SORRY!

Yaoyorozu cried into Todoroki's chest for another good 30 minutes before she calmed down enough to pull back from him. Her eye's were all red and puffy from the crying.
"S-sorry" Yaoyorozu chocked out as she rubbed her eye's, hoping to get rid of the blurriness from them.

"It's okay Momo, there's no need to apologise" Todoroki told the girl as he rubbed her back in circles, hoping to calm her down a bit more. The two hadn't even noticed that Uraraka left, until she came back and handed Yaoyorozu a glass of water.

"Here. You'll be dehydrated after all the crying" Uraraka told the black haired girl. "T-thanks" Yaoyorozu replied as she took the glass with shaky hands and drank the water.
Once she was done, Yaoyorozu handed the glass back to Uraraka and placed her head on Todoroki's shoulder.

"You okay?" Todoroki asked Yaoyorozu, and she nodded. "I'm fine, I just feel tired and have a headache" Yaoyorozu replied with. She was quiet for a moment before her eye's shot opened and she stood up, confusing everyone.

"Momo?" Todoroki spoke, but Yaoyorozu interupted him. "I need to see if it's true. I need to see if it really happened" Yaoyorozu spoke as she rushed down the hallway. "Wait Yaoyorozu" Midoriya called out, but Yaoyorozu didn't reply or even turn around to acknowledge him.

"I'll get her" Todoroki told Uraraka and Midoriya as he raced after Yaoyorozu down the hallway.
After searcher for a while, Todoroki found Yaoyorozu outside, heading towards the gates of the castle. "Momo wait!" Todoroki called out to her.

Yaoyorozu turned her head and stopped as Todoroki made his way over to her. "Where are you going?" Todoroki asked Yaoyorozu. "Home. I need to see if it's true. If it is, I at least want to see if my father is still somehow alive" Yaoyorozu explained to Todoroki.

She desperately wanted to see her father again, and she still didn't want to believe he was dead, not until she saw his body for herself. If he father was dead, she at least wanted to give him a proper burial.

Todoroki sighed. He knew that going would be dangerous, incase they ran into his father, but he knew Yaoyorozu wanted to go, to see for herself, and he knew he wouldn't be able to stop her, even if he tried.

"Alright, but I'm coming with you" Todoroki told Yaoyorozu with a small smile, which she returned. "Thanks. Cause if I'm being honest, I didn't want to go alone" Yaoyorozu spoke as she left the castle and walked down the street down to the docks.

Luckily, they made it on time to get onto the boat and boarded on to the ship. They sat down quietly for the whole 10 minutes during the trip until they got to the mainland.

Once they did, they made their ways to the horses that they arrived on and mounted back onto them.

"You know this isn't safe, right?" Todoroki told Yaoyorozu with concern.

If it's true that his father was on their way to the One For All Kingdom, he'd be very close by, probably a hour away if he was in a rush to get to the kingdom, and he doubted that his father's army would need to take a break after invading the Yaoyorozu Kingdom, since they were one of the more peaceful kingdom's.

Yaoyorozu nodded. "I know, but I'm not going to let that stop me from seeing what happened" Yaoyorozu told Todoroki sternly as she whipped the reins and her horse moved forward swiftly.

Todoroki sighed.

He knew he wouldn't be able to talk Yaoyorozu out of going, so he might as well go along to keep her safe in case they do run into any trouble. With that, Todoroki also whipped the reins and followed closely behind Yaoyorozu.