♢Chapter 15♢

The two teens just stood there in each others embrace for a few long minutes, enjoying each others company for a while. However, this peace was broken when the two could hear people talking and footsteps. The two backed away from one another, and just in time as the doors to the throne room opened, revealing the knight, and King All Might.

"Your majesty. We're so sorry we woke you up this late into the night" Yaoyorozu apologized as she and Todoroki bowed their heads in apologise. King All Might just laughed.
"It's fine. Don't worry yourselves" The king told them kindly, allowing the two to relax.

"Now, you wouldn't be waking me up this late at night for nothing. I have heard you two had an emergency?" King All Might asked them, causing them to both frown.
"Y-yes sir" Todoroki spoke, but Yaoyorozu took the lead.

"Yes. It's about King Endeavor".
King All Might raised his brow. "How so?" He asked, obviously curious about what his old foe and his doings.

"When I came back to my own home, I found my mother murdered and thrown into a cell in the dungeons. I narrowly escaped my father and ran to the Yaoyorozu Kingdom. King Yaoyorozu then sent us two to come here, and ask for your help" Todoroki explained to the king.

It was clear that All Might was disturbed, judging my how his usually bright smile went down a bit, but not much.

"We do believe that Endeavor has the intention of killing Shoto, since Queen Rei was murdered by the king himself. We were hoping that you could help us somehow with King Endeavor before he hurts anyone looking for his son" Yaoyorozu asked the king.

King All Might was quiet for a momont, obviously thinking of what to do.
"We should discuss the plan in the early morning about the situation. But for now, you two must be exhausted from your travels. I however will discuss this with some other's and warn other Kingdom's about this, in case Endeavor decides to go on a rampage of anger" King All Might explained to the two teens, as he lead then out of the throne room.

The two teens did not protest, and agreed that they should get some sleep. After all, they haven't has sleep since 11 last morning, and it was now nearly the next morning.

King All Might lead the two to the higher levels of the large castle where the guest room's were. They got to end of the hallway where there was two doors, each one across from one another.

"Princess Yaoyorozu, you may have the room to the left, and Prince Todoroki, you have the room on the right. There are night clothes on the nightstands beside the beds. You two can also sleep in in the morning if you two wish" King All Might told them.

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu thanked King All Might for his generosity and made their way into the rooms. As Todoroki entered his room and closed the door, Yaoyorozu turned around to King All Might and handed him the letter that her father gave her.
"My father told me to give you this" Yaoyorozu spoke simply.

The king thanked her and left, as Yaoyorozu walked into her own room. As promised, there were night clothes on the nightstands beside the beds and they were simple really, just white cotton shirts and pants.

Todoroki put on the night clothes and found them a lot more comfy then the one's he use to have back in his own home. Just before Todoroki got into bed, there was a quiet knock at the door. Todoroki made his way over to the door and opened it, only to reveal Yaoyorozu.

"Is something wrong Momo?" Todoroki asked her, but she shook her head no a little.
"C-could I spend the night with you. I just don't want to be alone and by myself tonight" Yaoyorozu asked Todoroki, averting her eye's.

Todoroki gave a smile. It was pretty much like the same night when Yaoyorozu asked to stay with him, cause she was afraid of the thunder storm.

"Of course. Come on in" Todoroki replied as he held the door open for her, allowing her in.
"Thank you".

Yaoyorozu walked into the room and looked around. It was pretty stylish. It had a large king sized bed close to the window's, two balconies outside, and a walk in wardrobe and even a bathroom. The wall's were a clean white, and the edges and corners of the wall's had gold on them.

The two made their way over to the bed and sat down on the opposite edges of it.
They were quiet.
"So why don't you want to be alone tonight?" Todoroki asked, turning his head to her.

"I guess I'm a bit scared and worried".
"Of what?"
"I'm worried and scared for my dad. That's all. I just hope he'll be okay while we're gone" Yaoyorozu told Todoroki, ending with a yawn.
"He'll be fine. We'll wake up early in the morning, talk to King All Might about what's going to happen, and then return to your home" Todoroki explained to Yaoyorozu.

"That sounds good" Yaoyorozu spoke as she yawned again, and stood up so she could pull the blankets up and get into bed. "I'm going to sleep now, I'm to tired to stay up any more" Yaoyorozu told Todoroki as she got into the bed and pulled the blankets over her, her back facing away from Todoroki.

"Good night" Yaoyorozu spoke quietly as she practical fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and her eye's closed.
Todoroki was quiet for a few seconds, before replying with, "good night". He knew Yaoyorozu didn't hear him, but he said it anyway.

After a few moments of just taking in all that was happening and the whole situation, Todoroki to yawned and got into bed, facing away from Yaoyorozu. It took him a long time to get to sleep, but soon enough, he fell into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a super quick chapter. Wanted to get this out cause I may not have time later on.